Hey Slofords

Started by ZRIDER, March 14, 2006, 04:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZRIDER


gery350

fishy is an understatement.
preapproved bidder probably means give them your bank info for preapproval but its really for pre-withdrawel from your account.
you'd be a full to think you can buy that bike for 2,400.00
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

svtbolt04

It isnt him that posted it. Someone has already taken down the page, it was in german


Now its back up.... Slofords, tell eBay about this.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

Do what you want. I sent them an email, i will let you know what I get for a responce.

Im sure its a scam.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

o4250

This is an everday thing on bigger atv forums such as exriders and bluetraxx.  >:(

dynodon

Did anyone notice, the seller claims to be in Alaska !!, how about those PALM tree`s, and the clay tile roof in the back ground of those pics !!!!
The last I knew they didnt have either in Alaska!!!! ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Honda250ex

yea its a scam sloford already knows about it, it first came up on YFZcentral.com
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

svtbolt04

hey guys, I emailed the guy.. He said he has 2 bikes for sale, a grizzly 660 and the yfz450

i told him i wanted the YFZ..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Mudneck

 This listing (#4621614659) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

svtbolt04

Hello,
I received your email regarding my 2006 Walsh Axis YFZ450 Hiper Nmotion YFZ Yamaha 450r.
The price for this quad with shipping included, is $2.400 USD.The quad is in very good condition and will come with all documents you need! I sell it because i have somefinancial problems and i need money quickly!
Shipping will be done via DAS and will take no more then 5 days.The quad will come from IRELAND and will be shipped from here on my expense. I will wait for your email to let me know if you are interested in knowing more details about the purchase.
About the payment, we will go through a secure way, and we will make the deal with ebay.
Thank you
James Dozier

fred hargis <xxfredman69xx@hotmail.com> wrote:

    YFZ450.


    >From: JAMES DOZIER
    >To: fred hargis
    >Subject: Re: Bidding on bike, I would like to buy it now.
    >Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 04:49:26 -0800 (PST)
    >
    >Hello,
    > Please let me know in which one are you interested:
    > 2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660 - $2500
    >2006 Walsh Axis YFZ450 Hiper Nmotion YFZ Yamaha 450r - $2400
    > I'm waiting for your reply asap
    > Thank you
    > James Dozier
    >
    >
    >fred hargis wrote:
    > Can you tell me what I have to do to get this bike. I am ready to buy.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >---------------------------------
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com