Rollingstones Concert

Started by VForcedave, March 13, 2006, 08:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForcedave

I was given some tickets to the Stones concert. I saw every age group from 10 years up to 65 years old. The band was the usuall show but the people there is what makes the show go on. Good times were had by all.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

backinsaddle

My parents were 2 of the 65 year olds.  Mom wanted to see the stones once in her life, so my sister and I bought them tickets for their birthday.  She had the time of her life and said those old farts can still put on a heck of a show.

gery350

i saw them about 25 years ago at the tangerine bowl in orlando.
van halen opened for them.. drove up from miami got there at about 4:30 a.m. and we were first row.  it was general admission awesome show!  ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

yunt2ride

They did a terrible show during the superbowl
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

NPRVinson

Quote from: gery350 on March 14, 2006, 01:53:19 PM
i saw them about 25 years ago at the tangerine bowl in orlando.
van halen opened for them.. drove up from miami got there at about 4:30 a.m. and we were first row.  it was general admission awesome show!  ;D

I was at the same show gery, no more $10.00 tickets though. I seen them at Tampa Stadium too and tickets were like $70.00 in the early '90s I think, it's all kind of blurrrrrrry now. 8)

gery350

Quote from: NPRVinson on March 14, 2006, 02:26:53 PM
Quote from: gery350 on March 14, 2006, 01:53:19 PM
i saw them about 25 years ago at the tangerine bowl in orlando.
van halen opened for them.. drove up from miami got there at about 4:30 a.m. and we were first row.  it was general admission awesome show!  ;D

I was at the same show gery, no more $10.00 tickets though. I seen them at Tampa Stadium too and tickets were like $70.00 in the early '90s I think, it's all kind of blurrrrrrry now. 8)



its a small world. it was a super hot day. we were in the front and the guy behind the stage was watering us down with the hose. some girl was on her boyfriends shoulder and she was a one woman wet tshirt contest. well it was the first time i saw boobies. cool  ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com