Projects

Started by Southern4x4, March 05, 2006, 02:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

WARRIOR350


rubicon500kid

ok i got the white bros and its a POS so im ordering  my
clutch kit
rev box
sproket
hmf exhaust
k&n filter
axel carrier im going to order the pipe this weekend cuz i dont have all the $$ 
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

WARRIOR350

thats a three fiddy? i thought that was a trx400ex

rubicon500kid

what bike i got a rancher and a recon and a 400ex
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

WARRIOR350

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :K :box.gif :T :H :drive.gif look at all these awsome smileys!!!!!

MachineDog

K&N is in on mine. :D Low-end grunt is better, although the mid-range doesn't seem to have changed. And I have yet to try out the top-end, going to need a good sugarsand road.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Southern4x4

i put the lift on my bike and it ade a difference :)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MachineDog

OMG.. it sounds so cool now when i started it up last night. It grumbles at low speed and just rips and roaars at high speed. Fourth still has the speed of fourth but now has the torque of 3rd, 3rd with second, and fifth with fourth. I'm getting huge pickup starting with second, almost a wheelie. The sound is super-cooool!
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Southern4x4

yeah imma try and get a pipe and jet kit for my old bike i can only seem to find cobra and supertrapp i found a fmf but it was lamost 300$ wiht out the jet kit :o
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MachineDog

I think I need to lower the idle though now, sometimes the clutch doesn't disengage and it'll keep going after I stop. lol Not to mention the engine smokes a bit now. :/ Next stop, mud tires.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

rubicon500kid

what type of mud tires where u thinking of geting ?
we are going to put 22inch vamps on  my moms recon or 22inch mudzillas (if we can find them. only place that has them is maxxis them self)
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

Quote from: rancher350kid on March 14, 2006, 03:41:52 PM
what type of mud tires where u thinking of geting ?
we are going to put 22inch vamps onĀ  my moms recon or 22inch mudzillas (if we can find them. only place that has them is maxxis them self)

no riva south has them mudzillas its down in the keys its where i got my tires from they had mudzillas in stock on the floor.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MachineDog

I'd like some mud lites but a buddy of ours might be able to get us some cheap dirt devils so I'll look into that too.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

still working on the z :-\

MachineDog

Heh, you guys get it fixed yet?
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

rubicon500kid

well my project is under way
i just orderd my hmf,jet and air filter
i also already orderd
clutch
sprocket
rev box

toomower im going to order 1 other thing
im also geting a je high comp piston for free its stock bore tho
im also going to cut my fenders
ill post pics when i get every thing
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MachineDog

Got the 22" Mudlites for the Recon in, but now I've gotta work out a list of mods for the rancher. lol. So far I haven't been able to complain about anything on the rancher, has gotten me through everything I wanted to go through great, suspension's awesome, stock tires are aggressive enough without tearing the handlebars out of my hands. And best of all I went upto the rack in water and still nothing's gotten into the airbox. I'd like to get a winch but, I was able to tow everyone out in 1st easy as cake. Even towed my dad's AC500 out of the mud once.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

MachineDog

lol, we got the mud tires on the recon and it's good. K&N on the rancher improved the top-end but it still feels like something holds the bike back in the high-end. Even my dad on his 500 smokes me. I'm only able to keep up to about 3rd gear with extremely high shift-points. After that though it feels like fourth gear is fastest possible since fifth is geared like 1:0.73 making it more of an overdrive. It actually slows down a bit when I shift into fifth making it a struggle gear hunting at high speed on trails. Sucks. :( Any ideas 400exkid? It's getting annoying as crud and all I can think is to get a better pipe. It just feels way underpowered at high speed.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400

z's fixed  ;D
workin on mx'n her out ;) , but dont worry, ill be switchin the dirt devils over to the stock rims so that i'll have the mud tires and the track tires ready for whenever >:D

rubicon500kid

Quote from: MachineDog on May 10, 2006, 09:26:37 PM
lol, we got the mud tires on the recon and it's good. K&N on the rancher improved the top-end but it still feels like something holds the bike back in the high-end. Even my dad on his 500 smokes me. I'm only able to keep up to about 3rd gear with extremely high shift-points. After that though it feels like fourth gear is fastest possible since fifth is geared like 1:0.73 making it more of an overdrive. It actually slows down a bit when I shift into fifth making it a struggle gear hunting at high speed on trails. Sucks. :( Any ideas 400exkid? It's getting annoying as crud and all I can think is to get a better pipe. It just feels way underpowered at high speed.

um i doono mine was stock for a lil bit and it never did that and after that when i hade my 27 on it i didnt go that fast well yes i did but lol get a hmf,snorkel and jet kit and it will be so much better i would also recomend 27x10x12 vamps cuz they r realy realy light and u can ask any 1 that rides with me and they will tell u it turn them like nothing  if u dont want vamps then go with like a 26 in tire i personaly dont like mudlites that much but thats just me

ill be geting a BF 750 soon
my mom says i have to keep it stock but on friday im buying stuff for it already lol  ( what she dosnt know wont hurt her lol ) after taht it will be running stock for a few months when i save up sum casht to buy a HL clutch kit (200$) and snorkel kit and 29.5 outlaws
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MachineDog

29.5in Outlaws will rule. I dunno, I just can't keep up with them. They hit 55mph while I'm stuck behind on the trail at like 45.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

rubicon500kid

ohh that sux but u do a hole lot better then them in the mud right ? i cant wait to get a brute after i break it in ill take it out to hollylands
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

MachineDog

Hell no compared to the AC500. 2wd/4wd and full diff-lock on 26" Mudlite XTRS. Which means to make up I'll be getting some 28"+ Tires for christmas. Shall be awesome.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

rubicon500kid

 i dont think a rancher would turn a 28 inch tire
i wanted to go with 28 mudlite's but no one thought it would turn  it so i went with vamps
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com