Gatorback Pro Moto#1

Started by blindkaeta, March 14, 2006, 01:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

wyldelee

Hey Dorian,

Great pics! I was there with the kids, too bad we didn't run into you.
After the podium ceremony Doug Gust gave my son his champagne bottle, and even signed it for him. We definitely had a fun day!
Lee

ratrider44

Does anybody know who took a header on the first downhill in the first pro motor.  I have it on video but can't tell what number it was. 
2003 Suzuki Z400

wyldelee

If you are talking about when they did the restart then it was Donald Lysinger. They took him out on the chopper but apparently he is ok.

ratrider44

2003 Suzuki Z400

wyldelee

Sorry you are right. I forgot there was a tumble in the first moto.

klutchbuster400

post the vid ;D


sweet pics!
i want to go  :'(

RaptItUp

Great Pics, Thanks for posting them

blindkaeta

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta


dreth

how are you taking pics when you are suppost be riding in that moto ??? ???  GREAT PICS!

blindkaeta


MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dreth

Quote from: blindkaeta on March 14, 2006, 05:33:40 PM
Cause I got skillz brotha 8)





that camera just makes you look good ;)

blindkaeta