I have been accepted to OCS!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by LonesomeTriZ, March 13, 2006, 06:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LonesomeTriZ

I went before the OCS board on this past Friday and was accepted in only seven minutes. I guess I made a good impression. The guy that went in before me spent 45 minutes and came out sweating. I love it. I processed on Saturday and signed my contract. I will be leaving for Fort Benning on 28 June. I just wanted to share my life changing experience with you all.


And so it begins...
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

LonesomeTriZ

Thanks. I am looking forward to this new challenge.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

renmus


LonesomeTriZ

Thanks. I hope I can get a few more rides in before I leave. There is soooo much to do.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

dreth


2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Ida_Mann

that's awesome to hear,,,,now, good luck to you,,,,,,SIR ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LonesomeTriZ

At ease there. I am going to have to get use to that.  ;)

Thanks for the encouragment. I am really looking forward to getting started.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

VForcedave

What a opportunity. Congrats and take it all the way to the top.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

LonesomeTriZ

I plan to take it as far as I can. I am hoping to do soem good while I serve.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Chuck_Norris


LonesomeTriZ

Thanks. It is nice to hear appreciation for all that has to be sacrificed to achieve such a status.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com