Flattrack Sat March 18 Ocala

Started by HillKiller, March 12, 2006, 01:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

 The Main Event Sat the 11th was awesome. Some new guys came out to see a different type of racing, hope ya'll had a good time. This Sat the 18th is a points night . Should be some new guys from Tallahassee and Ga. Quad 32x you next? Come get some ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

Yep, We will be there. I can't wait, My tires BETTER be here this week. By the way how did you do this weekend Dave?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

I know someone that had some almost new tires. ;) 

Let here some results.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

well I didnt do so great I spun out again but the tires are fine sorry I havent had a chance to call you back 1fast250r////    ok ok tally boys are you guys bringing any youth or young kids trying to find out if we need to bring the little kids or not and if you got some youth what are they riding

I sure hope those tires come in I have never heard an excuss be used so much anyways I guess that excuss is better then none at all

ware 07 you going to be back on your pony are you still riding the fences
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 13, 2006, 07:56:32 AM
well I didnt do so great I spun out again but the tires are fine sorry I havent had a chance to call you back 1fast250r////    ok ok tally boys are you guys bringing any youth or young kids trying to find out if we need to bring the little kids or not and if you got some youth what are they riding

I sure hope those tires come in I have never heard an excuss be used so much anyways I guess that excuss is better then none at all

ware 07 you going to be back on your pony are you still riding the fences

Im around, i went camping @ croom this weekend. its been alog time since ive been trail riding it was fun. We should all get together and go sometime. Ill be back in a few weeks im waiting on carbs and pistons....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

ware 07 make sure thats not a barb wire fence you riding that might hurt. if all your bikes are broke how did you trail ride
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 13, 2006, 11:36:44 AM
ware 07 make sure thats not a barb wire fence you riding that might hurt. if all your bikes are broke how did you trail ride


i guess that is what they call it now a days.....the only trail he was riding was in the camper....GET R DUN
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Scott270r

The tires got here today. See you on Saturday  ;D I look forward to meeting everyone here in person.


Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 13, 2006, 07:56:32 AM
///    ok ok tally boys are you guys bringing any youth or young kids trying to find out if we need to bring the little kids or not and if you got some youth what are they riding

I sure hope those tires come in I have never heard an excuss be used so much anyways I guess that excuss is better then none at all


1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 13, 2006, 11:36:44 AM
ware 07 make sure thats not a barb wire fence you riding that might hurt. if all your bikes are broke how did you trail ride

The left piston is pitted, not broke. plus i cant get out of 2nd gear riding with justin.. so its not being "wound up"
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

good deal scott we look forward to seeing you I hope to be there I might be leaving going to Oklahoma I should find out tom.  Do you know how many is coming with you any youngsters
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

No Just me and Derek, my kids are going to the beach with the wife. Maybe Casey but he is 50/50 right now at best so plan on just 2.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

thats good was just wondering tring to see what kind of turn out it is goimng to be
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: Scott270r on March 12, 2006, 09:08:35 PM
Yep, We will be there. I can't wait, My tires BETTER be here this week. By the way how did you do this weekend Dave?

    The first two heats the track was super dry and slick, Brian on a Honda 450 (or is it a 500????) took both. Before the Main the track was watered and the race was completely different. I started on the back row behind Tim (Yamaha 450) and followed him through the holeshot to the front and got ahead of Brian. Doug had a problem on the start but for some reason the flagger didn't call a restart. While running hard with Tim I got tangled with a lap bike but managed to eventually get close to Tim again but never could make the pass. I had a blast.
  I am not positive of the results but here's what I think they were...

1st Tim
2nd me
3rd Brian
4th Yellow Yam 450
5th Steven
6th Gary
7th White Raptor
8th Doug

    If these are incorrect someone chime in .
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

ratsrepus

   are there any pro riders at this track. i want to ride the pro class. some of you have fast in your name so just how fast are you or is that just a name. if there are some pros there i will come. bring youre money so i can take it 
YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

1fastltr450

we all are fast just come on out and see if you are faster dont worry about the pros come see if you can run with us then worry about the pros. lol I am just messin with you there are no pros out there but we are all kinda fast some faster then others but we are like a big family having a good time come out with us to see how you run
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

ratsrepus

#15
    ok i mite come up  saturday.  hope you guys are faster than amatures. they call me superstar on the 250r. whos the fast guys. all of you put in cash like 2 bucks each and have a payout for me. tell the fastest guys im comin
YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

z400chic

Superstarr All I got to say is come ride and see how fast these guys are runnin... you might be surprised when you get passed... im just kidin but i can say these boys are runnin good. Gary you gonna make it or are they sending you to Oklahoma. Whats your wife doing if you leave???

Scott270r

Quote from: SuperStarr on March 14, 2006, 02:04:57 PM
    ok i mite come up  saturday.  hope you guys are faster than amatures. they call me superstar on the 250r. whos the fast guys. all of you put in cash like 2 bucks each and have a payout for me. tell the fastest guys im comin

Something fishy here, Matt is that you cutting the fool with a new name?............................2 dollars wont get you much.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Pyrice4

Im new to the whole race thing, I was wondering where I could get more information or the race. I have a 02 Banshee that has alot of mods and bored out to 402cc, would that be ok to race or no? Thanks

Hoosier Daddy

a 402.. ya you can race that.... that should out run those girls on that yellow bike and that little honda.... ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Scott270r on March 14, 2006, 08:50:14 PM
Quote from: SuperStarr on March 14, 2006, 02:04:57 PM
    ok i mite come up  saturday.  hope you guys are faster than amatures. they call me superstar on the 250r. whos the fast guys. all of you put in cash like 2 bucks each and have a payout for me. tell the fastest guys im comin

Something fishy here, Matt is that you cutting the fool with a new name?............................2 dollars wont get you much.
.

yeah i thought the same thing.. i think someone is having fun...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

#21
Quote from: Pyrice4 on March 14, 2006, 10:57:52 PM
Im new to the whole race thing, I was wondering where I could get more information or the race. I have a 02 Banshee that has alot of mods and bored out to 402cc, would that be ok to race or no? Thanks
   Come on out, it's mostly 4 strokes so you'll do fine ;). Me and Ware and Scott are the only 2 strokes so we could use the support. With the power you have you'll have fun.
  What other info are you looking for? Come see us at the track, we can help you out there too.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

#22

[/quote]

Something fishy here, Matt is that you cutting the fool with a new name?............................2 dollars wont get you much.

or is it Quad 32x?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Pyrice4

Where exactly is the track, I live in Deland and I go to big scrub alot but im not too familiar with Ocala.

450R_Matt

  :tsktsk.gif
Dont make me bust up my knuckles on yalls face. :box.gif :ouch.gif I wouldnt hide behind a new name. I would just bust on your panzy azz's to your face. :o.lol Just ask Chris.. :'( ;)


Im not into the flat track right at the moment. But! yall keep bring it up with my name in it im going to have to show ya how we do it down south again.

Leader of the Back   haha      :stoogies.gif
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com