MY LT-R'S New Look

Started by LT-R450ApK, March 12, 2006, 08:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on March 12, 2006, 09:18:07 PM
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.

NOT REALLY http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx

Wow your gonna bring up a Dead bread of quads that your cant find or get parts for its like CannonDale  Never sold it to ATK
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

wyldelee

Your LTR looks great! I love the way you relocated the indicator lights.

I finally got my nerfs and grab bar, but still waiting on the bumper and the Precision stabilizer. Been trying to decide what to do about the handlebars, ( I am short with shorter arm length), so reaching up and forward are putting a strain on my back). I was thinking about gettig the Flexx bars, but not sure?

Anyway I will definitely be keeping an eye on your quad's progress -looks sweet! 

Lee

Dr.Dirt


2006YFZ450

Looks awsome ;)

I say a LT-R at Cycle Springs and it was sweet.  The only thing I didn't like about it was when you sit on it your kinda reaching over to grab the handlebars.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Thats looks alot better keep up the good work!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TurboBanshee_kid

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on March 12, 2006, 10:48:35 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on March 12, 2006, 09:18:07 PM
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.

NOT REALLY http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx

Wow your gonna bring up a Dead bread of quads that your cant find or get parts for its like CannonDale  Never sold it to ATK
[/quote


You can buy a brand new one right now ATK bought canndale And they still make them! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

LT-R450ApK

#31
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 14, 2006, 08:15:32 PM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on March 12, 2006, 10:48:35 PM
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on March 12, 2006, 09:18:07 PM
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.

NOT REALLY http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx

Wow your gonna bring up a Dead bread of quads that your cant find or get parts for its like CannonDale  Never sold it to ATK
[/quote


You can buy a brand new one right now ATK bought canndale And they still make them! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???


If you ReRead my Statement it might make some since to you
Ps Good luck finding a local Dealer for them and better yet Getting Parts
Maybe this will help..... maybe i've had one and been down that road?
At the end of the Day its personal Preferance myself personally Dont think the C-dale even compares,Do a lil compairing,Seat height,handling,Suspension Travel,Seat Width,blah,blah,blah,Mad props for being First though!!! F.I. Rocks out

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LT-R450ApK

 ??? ??? ??? ???

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

PowerStroke 7.3

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 12, 2006, 10:30:19 PM
Quote from: Hollywood on March 12, 2006, 09:18:07 PM
Lookin' good Scoot! I saw one out at the track today deffinately the best out of the box machine to be had.

NOT REALLY http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx


YES REALLY.......The suzuki is the best out of the box for mx....
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

MOTONICK

KAWASAKI KX80 FOR SALE/SPYDER PILOT PAINTBALL GUN FOR SALE, WITH HOPPER AND CASE $400. PM ME

4fittyr

those look kewl  does the exhaust warm the buns after hours of ridin??  looks fast let's race
if u can't be good be good at it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com