WHO'S NEXT?????

Started by Patricia Pearce, March 10, 2006, 03:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOOOKIE

What type of music would you suggest, Patti ?   So I can narrow down my suggestions.
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

o4250

#26
Quote from: BOOOKIE on March 13, 2006, 02:01:43 AM
What type of music would you suggest, Patti ?   So I can narrow down my suggestions.

Seems like everyone wants a fruitcake band. ???

BOOOKIE

Touscan Sam's in a band ?   ???
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

BOOOKIE

I'd like to see Martina McBride
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

BOOOKIE

Who'd you get for April/May?
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

o4250

Quote from: BOOOKIE on March 13, 2006, 02:33:06 AM
Who'd you get for April/May?

Hopefully ashlee simpson. Maybe we'll get new kids on the block too! :o

Patricia Pearce

 :) I'm sorry,  just keep posting your ideas! We did ask for your choices, I was just thinking out loud! As for WHO we have for April & May,  that is
a SURPRISE!!!
I'll give you a hint about April and it will be posted Sunday March 19th on our web site as well as this one. It is someone that many of you have asked for!!
Can you figure it out?

Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

qt314nfla

Quote from: o4250 on March 13, 2006, 02:43:45 AM
Quote from: BOOOKIE on March 13, 2006, 02:33:06 AM
Who'd you get for April/May?

Hopefully ashlee simpson. Maybe we'll get new kids on the block too! :o

Ok you may think the new country bands suck.  And there may be many that agree w/ you.  But there are also many that don't agree and like them.  Please be nice and don't bash on Patty.  She's just asking for suggestions so she can check out the options.  Some may not work but if you give herr something to work with they do a great job out there of getting bands.

o4250

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on March 13, 2006, 02:47:06 AM
:) I'm sorry,  just keep posting your ideas! We did ask for your choices, I was just thinking out loud! As for WHO we have for April & May,  that is
a SURPRISE!!!
I'll give you a hint about April and it will be posted Sunday March 19th on our web site as well as this one. It is someone that many of you have asked for!!
Can you figure it out?

Patti P

Is it the who?

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

BOOOKIE

You got Martina ???!!  Yummy !!!    ;)

Hank Jr. ?
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

bigscrub79

I sent you a PM with someone who i enjoy. There is a link to his website.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Patricia Pearce

 :) :) Thank you,  I found the site but am having trouble with AOL tonight. So I did not listen to his music, will try again in a little while!
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

team_quad_green

chad brock, mark chestnut
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

garym


garym

For those who like mudvane and those groups, go to livestock for your fix...

Bigscrb15

Jimmy Buffett would be awesome!! If you like Jimmy check out www.jackmosley.com
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

Yeah I would  LOVE some Jimmy Buffet...that would be a show.... :ThumbsUp.gif



2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

enniehall

What about like trent thominson (don't know if thats right) he sings the drunker than me song, or cross canadian ragweed?  Umm what about Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert I've always always wanted to see Gary Allan...Love the music and the man!
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

AlterEgo

Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

redtree511

Neil McCoy
Tracy Bird
Trace Adkins
Shooter Jennings
Montgomery Gentry
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Patricia Pearce

 :) :) :)

THE WINNER IS........................ "JASON ALDEAN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 "MR. HICKTOWN HIMSELF"

KEEP POSTING FOR MORE IDEA'S FOR UPCOMMING EVENTS!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY APRIL 21st  9:00pm

Thanks,
Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

rednek

Credence clearwater revisited is awsome. ( If you liked the original)

AintSkeered

#48
Can't get Pink Floyd, but, you can get David Gilmour! Gretchen Wilson would float my boat and whatever happened to David Ball's Thinkin' Problem? Tracy Lawrence, Leroy Parnell?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

FORD4X4GIRL

i agree on buck wild.... but would also take the trip out there for :

Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson, Hank Jr, Charlie Daniels Band, Trace Adkins, Rhett Akins, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kid Rock, Sugarland, Little Big Town... I'll get back to you with more !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif