Sopranos premiere

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, March 12, 2006, 09:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

It's starting right now. It's been a long wait.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Flea_Jumper


o4250


Da_Mtg_Man

Holy CRAP, What a premiere. Now we have to wait a week to see if Tony made it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mikeE36

i hate my tivo. it didnt record it >:( whens it comming on again?

Da_Mtg_Man

Every Sunday at 9pm on HBO.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

dangit, I gotta wait till tonight to watch it cause I got it on my DVR but I was at my parent's house last night.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chillinthemost

Glad I'm not the only fan.  Tony is the MAN.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

mudnuri

It's on again right now! It comes on the next night (MON) at 10pm
Uncle Junior is completely nutz! This is him  :N
Tony is so fat the bullet probably lodged in some and he will be okay. and he will be  :F
Then he will  :X
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Ida_Mann

just watched it last night,,,,,DANGIT why do they have to leave me hanging like that.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mudnuri

What did junior say just as he was shooting Tony? Was it something in Italion?
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Da_Mtg_Man

Yeah,He said something in Italian.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mikeE36

anyone know where to download it

mikeE36

just watched it even though i knew what happend thanks to a different forum.

great episode.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com