DAVID A. COE CONCERT @L-CROSS ROLL CALL

Started by enniehall, January 10, 2006, 08:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

qt314nfla

#76
List of far...
Enniehall
Wilburz
Wilburzbro
Jeffgre
Jessparise
04250
Muddygurl101
Shotgun
Boookie
OneslowExer
Qt314nfla
Mudfreakk77
Paul_S
Jiggy Fly
Valic Deacon
Elder1
Muddbuggy

is that a yes for the wilburz fam or no?

Patty, could someone mark off an area for us for this one?

brett711

ill be there...

List of far...
Enniehall
Wilburz
Wilburzbro
Jeffgre
Jessparise
04250
Muddygurl101
Shotgun
Boookie
OneslowExer
Qt314nfla
Mudfreakk77
Paul_S
Jiggy Fly
Valic Deacon
Elder1
Muddbuggy

brett711

is that a yes for the wilburz fam or no?

Patty, could someone mark off an area for us for this one?
2007 honda rancher

wilburz

Quote from: QT314Nfla on March 10, 2006, 04:10:15 AM
List of far...
Enniehall
Wilburz
Wilburzbro
Jeffgre
Jessparise
04250
Muddygurl101
Shotgun
Boookie
OneslowExer
Qt314nfla
Mudfreakk77
Paul_S
Jiggy Fly
Valic Deacon
Elder1
Muddbuggy

is that a yes for the wilburz fam or no?

Patty, could someone mark off an area for us for this one?

Well I got my tickets yesterday. So I think we will be there. If there is no designated camp site then all  campers unite under the tree on the right , before the fence, right past the bridge thingy in the back. I will be getting there sometime Friday afternoon and hopefully can hold this spot for us. Hell yah!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Also, if you can't make it on Friday you better be there by 7 am on Saturday if you want to get into the main gate with your truck or car. last year they did not let anyone into the main area with trucks or cars after like 8 am becuase of the amount of people and trucks already there. I had Custom rope off a 5 by 5 ft. spot for a tent and my truck and got lucky. They natives were fixing to take that spot he reserved for me. I am telling ya, the place will be a complete zoo by noon saturday.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

enniehall

I'll be there Friday night, are we all going to try to set up camp by the bridge thingy?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

wilburz

I will try to tape off that area as big as I can. The area I am talking about is on the way to the group ride fence in the back. Right before you go through the first gate without a door, just passed the small mudhole, on the right. Usually a port0let there and a fairly big tree. Nice corner lot. barbed wire on two sides.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Muddbuggy

wilburz

I will be leaving sometime friday QT will probaly carpool with me, if we cant rope off a section then we can just park with lots of room between the vehicles.  My truck and trailer will take up atleast a 50ft long area.

kevin
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

MuddFreak77

Kevin,
   
     Thats cool, it will save me a trip up to Snootysota, and then back across to okee.  Either way one of us will get QT out there.

     Save me a spot, I'm flying back in and land around 5:30pm, should be on the road to L-cross by 630ish and there by 9pm.  Teh trailer is already loaded and wet, ready to roll.

Carl
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

wilburz

Sounds good. QT knows where the spot I am talking about is. Hopefully I can make it there by 4 or 5 on Friday.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Bo322

I'll be coming in Friday, look forward to meeting ya'll.

garym

I am jealous I cannot be there...

enjoy the good times

Busta Nutt

you should be jealous. wilburz, brett, and me, priceless

Little redneck girl

YOU CAN ADD ME TO THE ROLL CALL LIST....WE WILL BE THERE EARLY FRIDAY MORNING.ME AND ABOUT TEN OTHERS.SEE YA SOON.. ::)HEY QT  NO SINKING THE DODGE THIS WEEKEND,WE MIGHT MISS THE CONCERT...HA HA ;D
650 CanAM

qt314nfla

Quote from: Little redneck girl on March 12, 2006, 01:09:08 AM
YOU CAN ADD ME TO THE ROLL CALL LIST....WE WILL BE THERE EARLY FRIDAY MORNING.ME AND ABOUT TEN OTHERS.SEE YA SOON.. ::)HEY QT  NO SINKING THE DODGE THIS WEEKEND,WE MIGHT MISS THE CONCERT...HA HA ;D

Tasha good to hear you are going to make it.  I should be picking up the Dodge on Friday.  There will be no more muddin' the daily driver.  Transmission has been rebuilt and the whole thing detailed.  We'll have to buddy up on a quad w/ our beads this time.  Tasha you know what I mean....HAHA ;D

Kevin, thanks for the ride offer.  Click me and let me know what time to be ready to go.  I'll see what I can do to get a ride down to your place since it's closer.  Erica thanks for letting him come play this weekend.  Hope to get you out there too one of these days.

brett711

2007 honda rancher

qt314nfla

Quote from: brett711 on March 12, 2006, 07:18:30 AM
whos goingto MC the stage at lcross...




My guess would be the Pierces or Mudmaster as it was and should be.

Patricia Pearce

That would be correct! Mark or the Country DJ BILLY DEAN! However
David Allan Coe only lets his manager introduce him!

Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

 :) By the way, for any of you who live near the Okeechobee area, you can still buy the $25.00 advance tickets at ELI'S western wear in Okeechobee
on highway 70. They will sell them until Thursday March 16th, 5:00pm.
Mark and the boys are building 1/2 a mile of fence so we can have an additional 100 acres of camping for this event. We will have tickets at the gate for the regular gate fee of $30.00. With the additional camping
area I'm sure we will not sell out and have plenty of room for everyone!!

See you all at the concert!
Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D ;D
WE ARE NOT SOLD OUT!!!!!!!
PASS IT ON PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

redtree511

Tickets will be available at the gate??
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

MuddFreak77

WHOOOO HOOOOO  3 more days!!!!   I cannot wait to come home, The part of GA is AWESOME would be a great riding area, I'm staying about 45 minutes from Durhamtown but work wouldn't let me bring my quad!!!   :'( :'(  LOL  I tried but they wouldn't spend the extra to fly it up.   Well I'll be home Friday afternoon and out in the mud just after Dark, cannot wait I need a few drinks!!!!  YEAY!!!

later y'all
Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Patricia Pearce

Yes, there will be plenty of tickets at the gate!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

redtree511

Cool. I might have to be running solo, where is everyone setting up camp again??
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Joedirt

List so far...

Enniehall
Wilburz
Wilburzbro
Jeffgre
Jessparise
04250
Muddygurl101
Shotgun
Boookie
OneslowExer
Qt314nfla
Mudfreakk77
Paul_S
Jiggy Fly
Valic Deacon
Elder1
Muddbuggy
brett711

THIS JUST IN-
Joe Dirt+ZukiSubmarine
Outtycat+ 2
Bubbagoat +2
Phil+3
Eddie+1
Mudrat

I am gonna need help refereeing  2-3 cases of beer....Time to buckle up..

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers