Me trying to learn to scrub + other pics

Started by Numkut, March 10, 2006, 01:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numkut

I was trying to learn to scrub the other day... I just moved and I can ride near my house COOL. This clay pile was pretty big so I decided to make it my jump.  ;D Its like a 30ft double or a 5 foot table. I have doubled it a few times and everytime I bottom out, it doesn't help that the landing is tiny lol.

Heres me launching the whole thing.


Heres me attempting to scrub the little table (remember my first day scrubing so not that great)


Heres me launching it again I can feel the pain...


I thought this looked pretty cool just tweaking it out alittle


Now for the pics around the new house!

The river behind my house


A Osprey that happened to be outside while I was taking pics...


My oh so beatiful truck


My beatiful tire/rim blingage.  ::)


My dads truck


Our drive way


The ol garage


And finally the house!



Leave ya comments after da beep.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Numkut

Thanks for the compliments, our house is like literaly 2 times as big as our last house and like 20 years newer lol.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

koh0001

Looks like a fine place to pile some dirt...make that a real gap. LOL
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

koh0001

Here's me learning how too..LOL

[attachment deleted by admin]
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Numkut

Quote from: koh0001 on March 11, 2006, 01:18:37 PM
Looks like a fine place to pile some dirt...make that a real gap. LOL

Actually I'm not even supposed to be messing with that pile to much, my dad said not to break it down. Thats not all I can jump lol, I've jumped over 90ft but the lot next door isn't were I should be making some huge jump. Thats what the track is for.  ;)
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

DZ 350

Quote from: Numkut on March 11, 2006, 10:01:57 PM
Quote from: koh0001 on March 11, 2006, 01:18:37 PM
Looks like a fine place to pile some dirt...make that a real gap. LOL

Actually I'm not even supposed to be messing with that pile to much, my dad said not to break it down. Thats not all I can jump lol, I've jumped over 90ft but the lot next door isn't were I should be making some huge jump. Thats what the track is for.  ;)

sweet house i like the river action right behind the house, and a little table top wouldn't hurt behind the house LOL.. ;D
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Hawgin4x4

I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.