my new bike....new numbers

Started by Hondarider22, March 09, 2006, 09:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

yep, just got my 2006 Honda Crf250r! >:D here are some pics  ;)


[attachment deleted by admin]

Hondarider22

another  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

TurboBanshee_kid

#2
Why did you not get the 450cc or 250 2 stroke?
how old are you?
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Hondarider22

dual exhaust!  >:D

[attachment deleted by admin]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

SWEET I LIKE THE DUALS!!!! 8)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

WOODY_450r

#5
nice!!!

you gonna get new aftermarket duals???

dude its the killer in the back ground!!!  :( :ouch.gif:o  (the rinho) :'( :'( :'(
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Hondarider22

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on March 09, 2006, 09:54:10 PM
Why did you not get the 450cc or 250 2 stroke?
how old are you?

ummm because im 14 lol  :P

Hondarider22

Quote from: woodyraptor on March 09, 2006, 09:57:30 PM
nice!!!

you gonna get new aftermarket duals???

not anytime soon....$1000 for a good full system   >:( just gonna wait until my birthday, it runs fine stock anyways  ;)

#74 crf250r

nice cant wait to see it inperson ill try and post some pics of mine soon.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

2006YFZ450

Looks sweet ;)

I thought you were getting a Yamaha ???

The Duals look sweet ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 09, 2006, 10:02:59 PM
Looks sweet ;)

I thought you were getting a Yamaha ???

The Duals look sweet ;)

thanks....i was gonna get the yz but last minute decided for the honda...but i love it! :)

rubicon500kid

its not a true dual   :'(
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

2006YFZ450

Hey I would rather get the Honda too........How does that thing pull through the gears :drive.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

WOODY_450r

Quote from: rancher350kid on March 09, 2006, 10:16:35 PM
its not a true dual   :'(
thanks you!!!

see Alan its not true dual!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Hondarider22

Quote from: rancher350kid on March 09, 2006, 10:16:35 PM
its not a true dual   :'(

just because there is only 1 header doesnt make it a "fake dual exhaust"

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

The main reason they made it into duals is for the balance.  Even weight distribution makes the bike more nimble, besides true dual exhaust wouldn't really do anything to make it faster anyways.

Hondarider22

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 09, 2006, 10:17:14 PM
Hey I would rather get the Honda too........How does that thing pull through the gears :drive.gif

have been able to see yet, still breaking it in  :-\ but it pulls out of the turns great!  >:D

yamaha350r

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 09, 2006, 10:17:14 PM
Hey I would rather get the Honda too........How does that thing pull through the gears :drive.gif


ummmm than why in the he** did u get a yfz dipwad....... get the honda if you dont like yamaha....

Toomey

The dual mufflers was mainly, I thought, to lower decibels put out by the exaust.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

53yfz450

i just thought of something. evertime i seen you race you always wash out on your 85. dont you think that this bike is going to be harder to keep on 2 wheels. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 10, 2006, 12:01:04 AM
i just thought of something. evertime i seen you race you always wash out on your 85. dont you think that this bike is going to be harder to keep on 2 wheels. :P

it will be until i get taller, im gonna have some practice to do before i will be ready to race....also I was to big for my 85  :-X

#26YFZ

Umm I really doubt two would change the dbs. Even if it is coming from two sources the sound waves shoulds still combine once they leave the silencers....anyways maybe they did something with them that would lower the dbs, but what do I know.  Ya that's what I said Jake, he already dumped it in one of the turns on our track trying to keep up with me  :Fp

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on March 10, 2006, 12:04:18 AM
Umm I really doubt two would change the dbs. Even if it is coming from two sources the sound waves shoulds still combine once they leave the silencers....anyways maybe they did something with them that would lower the dbs, but what do I know.  Ya that's what I said Jake, he already dumped it in one of the turns on our track trying to keep up with me  :Fp

ya i dumped it once the whole time i was out there, and refresh my memory...but didnt i hold you off for the 1st 5 laps??  :P 8) and its def. not any quieter...it has the same stock four stroke sound  ;)

#26YFZ

Haha the track is 10 ft. wide, and I would have passed you if I was worried that I might bump your back tire and toss you. That would of been bad.