Where to ride in Southwest Florida?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, March 08, 2006, 07:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I know this forum is for ATV's but I have the same problem trying to find a place to ride my buggy.  I was wondering if anyone knows where there is some mud to ride around.  They closed Bad Luck down on us.  I think we all are united here to find places. lol thanks
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Eworm

I assume you will be attending the rally right??

IXIswamperIXI

I have heard about it but i dont know the details
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Southern4x4

Well i dont know how far this is from you but we sometimes ride our buggy and atvs at holey land when we go camping.Its on the broward palm beach line.Its closed on the south side now due to high waters,I think the full track club goes out there.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

IXIswamperIXI

alrighty thank you for the help right now some of the places i go is L cross and C an R
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

JEMatyas

Try Palmdale.  I have not been there but plan on going soon.  I heard it is 250 acres and is $15 per person to ride.  They have camping and concerts on the weekends.
Foreman 500 4X4 ES
Recon 250

ONEslowEXer

04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

IXIswamperIXI

i do want to go to turner river road or big cypress but i sure wouldnt want to get stuck out there by myself LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

dirtyface

3 of us are going out to big cypress tomorrow. Meet at visitor center if you want to ride. You got to get your stickers first, need your title to get it. so bring your title. ;)
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

IXIswamperIXI

thanks for the invite but i wont be able to make it this weekend... i am rewiring the buggy... plus i do need to get that sticker like you said... what are yall riding out there?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

C R MOTORSPORTS

 ;D  our website is www.crmotorsportspark.com   
We have 650 acres that you can use to ride on.   Please come out and give us a try.... we have a something for everyone!
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

MachineDog

QuoteWhere to ride in Southwest Florida?

Good question.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Patricia Pearce

 :) :) L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS is located on the North side of Lake Okeechobee on Highway 78. We have DAVID ALLAN COE here in CONCERT for the weekend of March 17th-19th. One price for the whole weekend
per person for camping, trail riding, concert and all!! Three whole days!!!
It is really an "EXTREME EVENT"!!!!!!
www.l-cross.com
Thanks, Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

IXIswamperIXI

 I will be there at L cross this weekend on saturday thanks yall for the info see yall out there
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com