who has aim? or myspace?

Started by cr85rkid, March 04, 2006, 04:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern4x4

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 08, 2006, 07:24:46 PM
STOP CALLING ME CRAZY, I AM NOT INSANE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :gr :F :gh :cursing.gif
i didnt
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

what the nOW ITS CONFIRMED MY FIRNED U R CRAZY ;D
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 08, 2006, 07:29:48 PM
iM noT CrAAAAAAAAAAAZy???!! %^^$$^&(&%$#^(*)&

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 08, 2006, 07:41:43 PM
and your a moron, learn to spell and mabe youll pass first grade
LOOK WHOS TALKING I KNOW HOW TO SPELL BUT I TYPE TO FAST U SIR ARE THE MORON AND A COUPLE OHER TIHNGS BUT IM NOT GOING TO STOOP DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL and get banned so who has aim or myspcae >:( 8) :)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MachineDog

Nothing happens because all that comes up is the dialog window and then no ones on the chat which is why it don't work. I'll be on there all night waiting..
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

klutchbuster400



klutchbuster400


rubicon500kid

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 09, 2006, 05:36:09 PM
hey look, its a pigeon! im gonna go hunt it and eat it!
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com