Insurance for my quad

Started by BOOOKIE, March 08, 2006, 05:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOOOKIE

I just called State Farm whom I have all my other insurance policies with and they said that they don't insure ATV's.  Can anyone recommend a reputable company ? 
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

Qdawg76

We have our ATV  insurance through Nationwide, For 4 Atv's it is about 450 a year.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

susieblazer

wow thats weird we have State Farm and they do insure ATV'S................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Moose

#3
Use the search, it has been discussed several times. I have Progressive, some say there is cheaper. Here's what I have.

http://www.progressive.com/

http://www.atv-line.com/
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

vspec1

State Farm would insure mine but they were way over-priced. I have had state farm for over 10 years, a couple of small claims and they wanted more for one quad than progressive wanted for all four.
2006 Brute Force 750
2005 YFZ 450
2006 Honda Rincon
2006 Honda TRX 90
2005 Predator 50
2006 KTM 525 exc

BOOOKIE

I just got a policy from Progressive online.  Not a bad price, $93 for a year for a brand new Brute Force 750. 
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

Hollywood

I just started a policy with Nationwide. They are covering everything I own from the cars, quads, encl. trailer and renters. Insured the 3 quads for $25k over $10k of which is just on the 400. Anyway it is around $450/year. They were very helpful and one of the few that would insure mine for invested value not KBB. FYI: If you race your quad DO NOT tell them you do otherwise it will be a no go..no one will insure them for racing purposes.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: Hollywood on March 08, 2006, 09:00:56 PM
I just started a policy with Nationwide. They are covering everything I own from the cars, quads, encl. trailer and renters. Insured the 3 quads for $25k over $10k of which is just on the 400. Anyway it is around $450/year. They were very helpful and one of the few that would insure mine for invested value not KBB. FYI: If you race your quad DO NOT tell them you do otherwise it will be a no go..no one will insure them for racing purposes.


not only will they not cover it while your racing, but also if your AT the event you dont have to be entered in a race.  PS keep in mind before you BS your company they record EVERY call. when they bust you BSing them (and they do) thay have the right not to payout. Its called misrep.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com