Main Menu

tracks

Started by LAEGER426, March 07, 2006, 04:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAEGER426

moving to Jensen beach this weekend, just wondering where the closest tracks are?

LAEGER426

damn some help you guys are!!!

KEV96

What part of the state is Jensen Beach?

LTR450 994

http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/ should be the closest to you but still about 2 hours drive from Jensen Beach


Simulcaster

I live in Jensen also. There is Underhills in Palm City. Search the forum for info. I know of a bike track but Seminole is the closest ATV track I know of. Welcome to the Neighborhood! I also heard they are letting people ride some woods off Indiantown road in Jupiter. Moroso is building a track and should be ready in a few months. now, come pick me up and lets go ride.

floydamus

#5
sup ive been into sarasota for about 3 months and im also lookin for a nice place to ride. id like  it to be hard packed  if its a track since im from nc and all   hard pack fits me perfect for a track. and with trails near bout anything is fine with me. Laeger426 are you form nc by chance
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com