Flattrack Thunderbowl Ocala Sat March 11

Started by HillKiller, March 05, 2006, 10:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

#25
Lets have a few drinks and we can have a beer run race.. :o  I herd thats popular at Thunderbowl  ???  :-[   Who wants to let me run their quad?  ;D

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

  ask the guy on the gray Polaris :stoogies.gif
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

come on down boys I would love to show you around the track
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 07, 2006, 08:08:12 PM
come on down boys I would love to show you around the track
is that from the front of the pack or the rear??? Come get some schoolin! :lecture.gif
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

right now it is about half way back but it will not be long it willl be from the front
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 08, 2006, 10:37:21 AM
right now it is about half way back but it will not be long it willl be from the front
How's it feel now compared to the days on the 400?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

well cosidering it is 99.9% stock and it is faster then the 400 was built so I am pretty happy with it when I put it up there in front of those banshees I will be really happy with it
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 08, 2006, 12:37:07 PM
well cosidering it is 99.9% stock and it is faster then the 400 was built so I am pretty happy with it when I put it up there in front of those banshees I will be really happy with it
Gotta  know  how  to  ride  first. :o 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

notice I said banshees as in more then one  and I know how to ride if you dont believe me just come get some quad
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 08, 2006, 05:16:21 PM
notice I said banshees as in more then one  and I know how to ride if you dont believe me just come get some quad
No  cause  I  be  skeerd  man ! :o :S
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

lol  thats funny quad atleast you admit it ///////well sorry to tell you guys this but my dad and I will not make it there sat night we had a death in the family but we will be back next weekend ready to go.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com