as always a great time at lcross

Started by brett711, March 04, 2006, 08:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett711

hi there as always had a great time at lcross. this weekend was the adult weekend..place was slammed with people...well anyway those that didnt come, david allen coe is in 2 weeks.. at lcross..go to there website to purchase tickets in advance.
the wet tshirt contest was great..
2007 honda rancher

wilburz

yah,yah,yah, how was that mens review? ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

brett711

i dunno, i left at 6, got to work in the monrning.. butim sure there will be posts on it..
2007 honda rancher

garym

missed the mens review (whatever) by the wet tee was worth some time

garym

at least one of our group got up on stage with the ladies...no it wasnt me

qt314nfla

Quote from: wilburz on March 04, 2006, 08:40:35 PM
yah,yah,yah, how was that mens review? ;D

Um yeah the male dance review was great.  The girls and I all had way too much fun!  Patty, thanks again for having the guys out there.  It added to it being the best birthday ever!  For the ladies who missed the male dance review or who's hubby's wouldn't let them go.....Y'all missed it for sure.  Hopefully they will do it at the next one.  Already getting set to restock my bead collection.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: QT314Nfla on March 06, 2006, 01:36:00 PM
Quote from: wilburz on March 04, 2006, 08:40:35 PM
yah,yah,yah, how was that mens review? ;D

Um yeah the male dance review was great.  The girls and I all had way too much fun!  Patty, thanks again for having the guys out there.  It added to it being the best birthday ever!  For the ladies who missed the male dance review or who's hubby's wouldn't let them go.....Y'all missed it for sure.  Hopefully they will do it at the next one.  Already getting set to restock my bead collection.

my boyfriend wouldn't let me go.... but either way i didn't really enjoy L-cross that much
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

qt314nfla

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on March 07, 2006, 12:24:08 PM
my boyfriend wouldn't let me go.... but either way i didn't really enjoy L-cross that much

I did hear there was some of that going around.  The b/f's and husbands got to see the wet t-shirt then grounded their wives and g/f's from the dance review.  All I can say is boy were those guys dumb.  Cause there were a group of women that were turned on afterwards.  He could have used that to his advantage.

yunt2ride

Sherry said her and Kim had a blast. That is what its about. Some men act like there ladies could have done something there. that was the safest place for them at that time.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

qt314nfla

Quote from: yunt2ride on March 07, 2006, 04:54:08 PM
Sherry said her and Kim had a blast. That is what its about. Some men act like there ladies could have done something there. that was the safest place for them at that time.

That is the biggest truth going on.  There wasn't a thing out at that part of the event that was going to happen.

I guess my big question is if there is that much jealousy going on then it seems there are trust issues.  Sad when you can't be trusted not hook up w/ a professional in front of a bunch of ppl.

Sherry and Kim were a blast out there I'm so glad I met them.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314Nfla on March 07, 2006, 05:09:08 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on March 07, 2006, 04:54:08 PM
Sherry said her and Kim had a blast. That is what its about. Some men act like there ladies could have done something there. that was the safest place for them at that time.

That is the biggest truth going on.  There wasn't a thing out at that part of the event that was going to happen.

I guess my big question is if there is that much jealousy going on then it seems there are trust issues.  Sad when you can't be trusted not hook up w/ a professional in front of a bunch of ppl.

Sherry and Kim were a blast out there I'm so glad I met them.


OMG  is this really happening?!?!?!?!   Yunt and QT actually agreeing on something   LOL  J/K guys

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

svtbolt04

QT, im stocking up on my beads also... When are you going to the next one.... :-*

hahaha, sorry, i had to.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

yunt2ride

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on March 07, 2006, 06:23:57 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on March 07, 2006, 05:09:08 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on March 07, 2006, 04:54:08 PM
Sherry said her and Kim had a blast. That is what its about. Some men act like there ladies could have done something there. that was the safest place for them at that time.

That is the biggest truth going on.  There wasn't a thing out at that part of the event that was going to happen.

I guess my big question is if there is that much jealousy going on then it seems there are trust issues.  Sad when you can't be trusted not hook up w/ a professional in front of a bunch of ppl.

Sherry and Kim were a blast out there I'm so glad I met them.


OMG  is this really happening?!?!?!?!   Yunt and QT actually agreeing on something   LOL  J/K guys

Freakk

Its all good, sometimes we agree and sometimes we agree to disagree. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

qt314nfla

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 07, 2006, 06:59:49 PM
QT, im stocking up on my beads also... When are you going to the next one.... :-*

hahaha, sorry, i had to.

I hope you have a bday between now and then otherwise you aren't getting in.  I'll look forward to it if you can get in.

o4250

Quote from: QT314Nfla on March 07, 2006, 07:12:55 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 07, 2006, 06:59:49 PM
QT, im stocking up on my beads also... When are you going to the next one.... :-*

hahaha, sorry, i had to.

I hope you have a bday between now and then otherwise you aren't getting in.  I'll look forward to it if you can get in.

He turns 18 soon. And for me, I can fit in a toolbox. >:D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com