Main Menu

atv hitch

Started by wilburz, February 02, 2005, 03:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

here are a couple of pics of the 2 inch reciever I modified to bolt onto my atv hitch.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

customrubicon

What kinda bike is that ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

wilburz

that be a 2004 suzuki ozark 250, 2x4
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

NPRVinson

I was going to put the factory hitch on my daughter's but that looks sweet, how much modification did it take to the hitch and did you start w/ the factory hitch?

wilburz

right, started with the factory hitch from here: http://www.rockymountainmc.com/ ($26.00), it already has a 3/4 inch hole drilled in it. you buy the 2 inch square reciever piece and drill a 3/4 inch hole, 2 1/4 inches from the back on both sides. I bought the 3/4 bolt and nut and lock washers at home depot for about $3.00. the reciever piece I got at truck and trailer usa for $20.00.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler