West Palm Riding

Started by itsmsmechanic2u, January 10, 2005, 08:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

I would like to set up a group to go to MSG the 19th and 20th. Any takers ??
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

bbf


wilburz

NO problem. I have been going every month since October. Maybe start a new topic about it.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

customrubicon

I already did in group ride. It would be nice to get most of the south florida riders together.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

wilburz

check out these pics of the six inch reciever piece I made and bolted to my atv hitch.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

RnkOutlaw

Im ready to go to mud sweat and gears
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

That is cool.  MSG Ready here also. I went riding at a new place in Lake Worth today and it was cool. It has trails, mud and was good size.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

8up

im in, does anyone ride over at lantana and 441? I have some friends that want to go on saturday night. i was just wonderin if the cops patrol there.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

wilburz

where you living 8up? I been riding from near that water park ,calypso bay, on my atv all the way to behind the regal cinema. got some trails over there.wanna go?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

02YamahaBigBear400

are you talking about the place with the powerlines and the blinking tower thats near homeland but you enter off 441 south of lantana? if thats the spot then i thought that was closed down years ago. if not i know the area your talking about my dad lived right around there. i need to get out and ride locally cause i never have time to go ride far away.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

itsmsmechanic2u

Hey Guys and Gals..got a few friends together and were going riding this saterday and maybe sunday, over at holy lands (rodenburg). If anyone wants to go, your more than welcome to. Let me know.
Nadia
04 Rincon 650

wilburz

where exactly is that place?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

customrubicon

#63
I rode off lantana and 441 yesterday. It has been closed for awhile but has access now. We are planning to go riding locally on Sat. PM me if you are interested.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

8up

I dont know exactly where the place is. I have never been there, but my friends used to ride there. Wilburz i live in La Mancha. I yeah im intrested in riding some time.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

customrubicon

So far only three people that want to ride locally. Actually one is coming from Cooper city to ride. Pm me if you are interested. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Muddingrl82

04 honda foreman 4*4
05 fourtrax foreman rubicon

OUTLAWMUD

HOLYLANDS IS OFF US 27 AT THE BROWARD COUNTY/PALM BEACH LINE BIG OPEN AREA GO OUT AND RIDE AROUND VISIT THE DIFFERENT CAMPS JUST PICK UP WHAT EVER TRASH YOU BRING TO THESE CAMPS THEY BELONG TO PEOPLE
DITCH THE CHICK AND GO MUDDIN

BEIN BROKE IN THE MUD IS BETTER THAN BEIN BROKE AT WORK

I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER BUT STILL TO YOUNG TO CARE

TO MUCH FUN WHATS THE MEAN???

I AINT FIRST CLASS BUT I AINT WHITE TRASH WILD AND ALITTLE CRAZY TO

wilburz

that is also call Rotenburg WMA also right?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

polaris4chasing

To bad there aren't any places in Loxahatchee to ride >:(

prnstar123

I'm riding this weekend and wouldn't mind meeting up if thats o.k. Is this riding just 4x4 and mud or are there other quads and different trails? I ride a yfz 450. I'm in fort lauderdale but will drive to meet up. Where is this place anyway?
2005 yamaha yfz 450 (favorite toy)
2002 yamaha r1 (custom)
1999 Honda cbr 900 (stunt bike)
2004 Honda crf 50 (trick bike)

Muddingrl82

no chit polaris...and is it legal to ride at holy lands?????
04 honda foreman 4*4
05 fourtrax foreman rubicon

BCConviber

Holy Lands is on the south side of the road, and Rotenberger is on the north side. When you turn off of US27 you will see signs for both. I have always been told to stay out of Rotenberger, but have had no problems in Holy land. We rode from camp to camp many times. It is a WMA, and yes it is legal to ride there. I think I have seen some posts on here about some restrictions being placed on it recently, but you'll have to search around the forum to find them.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

DaKota

I was gonna take off sunday but couldnt because we are short handed. I wish I could get Saturdays and sundays off. Anywayz I can ride MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, or THURSDAY, about 12pm. If you wanna ride PM ME so we can set it up.  ;D

customrubicon

Dakota,

 You missed a nice ride today. The area we rode has cool trails, mud and water. We had nine bikes and had a good time.

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com