my wife left me

Started by geektrx, March 05, 2006, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geektrx

My wife left me...

I don't understand. After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses, I had to give up drinking beer. I was not a big drinker maybe a 12 pack on weekends. Anyway, I gave it up but
I noticed the other day she came home from grocery shopping and when I looked at the receipt and saw $45 in makeup. I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"
She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you." I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

2006YFZ450

LOL............. 2:L

Good one :ThumbsUp.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

4fittyr

need more than a 12 pack for ur beer goggles to work  i myself never went to bed with an ugly woman but woke up with a few
if u can't be good be good at it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com