for those who think atvs are bad think again(vid)

Started by rubicon500kid, March 03, 2006, 09:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

Well I just found this tonight I don't know if others have seen it but I had to share it with everyone 
This brought tears of joy to my eyes just to see his smile
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3372273777927224426&q=atv&time=60000


*if this was already on here im sry i jsut found it now*
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

now only if everyone can see that atvs arent that bad.I mean this movie just alone proves how much it can brighten someones life.I didnt see him look any ahppier in the pics before he got his atv.Hands down this is one of the most touching stories ive ever seen and heard.My best wishes goes out to him and his family.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]


tekhanto

You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

americanhighlander

Well I saw flash video last night on the web site.

I'm glad for parents supported for their son
and give him life.I'm glad he riding atv and keep his  worryies away
and let life go on.But I know how that is,
I'm glad little  guy is very strong person in life,
but in life he will get better as he goes. :)
But happy endings are good reasons to move on. 8)


My cuasan's freind had skin cancer in tenn long time and church
donate about 8,000$ and she bought a 1998 honda fourtrax 4x4
back in 1998 and she was on tv during nashville country chrismas back during 2000.But she  had been cure back 5years ago it did happen,
And cancer never came back.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

donnie_darko

good video...i know when i ride all my problems go away....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com