My Race Results...

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 25, 2006, 09:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

160 FT :D WTF I go out 10 miles with CRAPTOR's 29 footer 500 HP KING FISHING MACHINE ;D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Honda250ex on March 03, 2006, 09:45:55 PM
160 FT :D WTF I go out 10 miles with CRAPTOR's 29 footer 500 HP KING FISHING MACHINE ;D

Well hey I'll take out my Boat to the middle grounds but it would get tiring cuz is a Center Consol and no where to sleep >:(
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

I dont think Mav will catch any fish
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

QUAD CHICK #95

 :D don't fell bad I alway's get dead last  :'(  :'(  :'(   :'( 

   

      But I always have fun and my dad said that is all that matters
:) Kaceebug :)

SlowJoeRacing

EVERY ONE GET'S DEAD LAST FOR THERE FIRST TRY... IT TAKES A WHILE TO GET UP IN FIRST AND ALSO NO FEAR LIKE WHAT I HAVE
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on June 20, 2007, 08:11:21 PM
EVERY ONE GET'S DEAD LAST FOR THERE FIRST TRY... IT TAKES A long long WHILE TO GET UP IN last AND ALSO lots of FEAR LIKE WHAT I HAVE
Yes fsterthanmydad92 that is soo true!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com