Croom on march 4th

Started by Chevy1500z71, February 26, 2006, 09:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevy1500z71


ronny86250r

there will be 4 of us there about 9am will park at the sand pit will have 2 kids with us but they ride as fast as they can go >:D

svtbolt04

Mark, IM me as soon as you see this
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

I will be there saturday morning, Blue YFZ with number 823 on the front all yellow gear.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chevy1500z71

cool, ill be out ther fairly early also, my dad drives a black 4 door gmc 2500 pickup truck, ill be at the sandpit

RaptorTom

I may show up I have not been there in a while. If I go I will be in a green chevy duelly extended cab and driving a black le raptor.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

yamaha350r

yup ill b there friday sat and sunday for a while ill try to meet up wit some of you in the sand pit on saturday

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: yamaha350r on March 02, 2006, 10:25:59 PM
yup ill b there friday sat and sunday for a while ill try to meet up wit some of you in the sand pit on saturday

meet uop wit me at the sandpit ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com