Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat March 4

Started by HillKiller, February 27, 2006, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

I  sure  hope  theres  ladies  in  here.  Thats  my  pic  when  I  worked  at  Disney.  It  was  cold  that  day. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

I remember being fast enough to get this... :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Let me guess. You wernt part of the team racing.   :P
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Here some history..   I cant believe its been that long ago.

Link,  Chris and I in practice.   Good stuff

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Look at that line up...  Good old Dade City   :-X

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Look!        Tim with out a quad         lol   :'( :N
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

How long has the stinkin zilla been down? I dont know if I ever seen it run.

Did you race a 8 sec. or just salts with it? Or was it tore down back then too?

Ningcomepoop!  :SternSmile.gif
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

Come  on  now  brother !  It  will  be  done  in  the  next  6  weeks , I  promise.   ;) ;D  Kinda  lookin  at  that  new  450  also. :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450R_Matt

Quote from: Quad32x on March 03, 2006, 09:12:53 AM
Come  on  now  brother !  It  will  be  done  in  the  next  6  weeks , I  promise.   ;) ;D  Kinda  lookin  at  that  new  450  also. :o


sweet quad.... Indeed
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com