March 1st thread removed in error.

Started by Moose, March 01, 2006, 10:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

I was trying to move the thread here, but hit the wrong button. I am sorry for that, and if you guys want to restart it, go right ahead.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 01, 2006, 10:10:39 AM
OK, happy March 1st guys ;-)

Id@

They think its March 2nd now, they don't care to post.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

o4250


gery350

Quote from: Moose on March 01, 2006, 10:09:50 AM
I was trying to move the thread here, but hit the wrong button. I am sorry for that, and if you guys want to restart it, go right ahead.

thats it! time to take away a blue star.

keep it up buddy............... ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

o4250

I was just wishing everyone a good day.

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Moose on March 01, 2006, 10:09:50 AM
I was trying to move the thread here, but hit the wrong button. I am sorry for that, and if you guys want to restart it, go right ahead.
uh huh sire, just cover it up, whhy dont you tell us whats REALLY goin on huh?

Southern4x4

Quote from: Moose on March 01, 2006, 10:09:50 AM
I was trying to move the thread here, but hit the wrong button. I am sorry for that, and if you guys want to restart it, go right ahead.
why are you moving most non important threads to here ???
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com