PERFECT example of why nothing gets done AND THEN WE CRY LIKE LIL GIRLS!

Started by Eworm, February 27, 2006, 08:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eworm

Why would you all not say something??? They are bashing atv riders in general!!!!

RIDICULOUS!!!!

Alright guys, here we are......13 days away from the rally in Picayune and we are getting blasted on this site because only lswjth and myself were the only ones that responded to this thread. Here is the chance we have to really make a mark and get what we were promised and look at how they refer to us!!!!! This is not what we are about and IMO we are stronger than this. SO for all of you who care and have responded to threads about the RALLY, get the phuck on this site and stick up for US!!!!!:::

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/feb/23/water_official_blames_paperwork_slow_everglades_re/?local_news

Also, I need for some of you guys and you know who, to PM your phone numbers!!! I have a reporter in Naples that wants to talk to local riders!!!! I live in Miami!!!

Eworm

Got a couple more replies but damn, this looks like it aint never gonna happen. Looks like I will be on that contender after all, when I sell my bikes!!! I hope we gain some momentum soon with this!!!

Eworm

I can't truely believe everyone on this site will let some tree hugging ahole talk about us like this!!!!!

bluesman

i said id go..... ill tow my bikes there and protest!!  bluesman

OffroadSS350

Eworm yes that ding dong is bashing ATVers but he has no control over picayune etc. just the opinion of sum old yankee golfer with nothing better to do so dont worry urself to much......  well see u all at the rally ttyl
Andy
'05 F-150 4x4 on Swamperz
'06 Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4
'98 Suzuki Quadrunner 500 4x4 on 28x12.5 Outlaws FOR SALE 3k obo PM me for info pics..

Eworm

Some nice responses on thier now!!!!

PEDAL TO THE MEDAL BABY!!!!!


big-daddy

Just read all the comments; first let me say how proud I'm for the people from www.atvmiaxtreme.com, for a site that's smaller than this one. They have input more than this one in getting our land back. There a lot of people on this site that can help, why you are guys and girls setting back and doing nothing. Thanks Eworm, Mgr, mike90,Iswjth and all of you that are trying to make it happen.  :'(
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Eworm

I don't think people realize what is going on. I refuse to think that they just don't care, hopefully I am right. South FLA, North FLA, Central: IT DOES NOT MATTER, we get bashed and we fight back together. If we don't stick together we will have more land taken from us that you could ever imagine!!! Whether it is Ocala, Jacksonvillve, Tampa WHATEVER, everyone should have said something by now. WE WILL GET THIS DONE with or without whoever!!!!! `

lswjth2

Kudos to Eworm. This is an effort for ALL the riders, not just the one's in southwest florida. We ALL have to participate, and write, and rallye, and petition, and speak, and maybe lose a day or two of work, and give money! This is about personal sacrifice. If you sit back and wait for someone else to  do this for you,you are sadly mistaken. WE are in this TOGETHER. This cannot be about a handful of people. It is about us, WE the people. We have been given a great opportunity, an opportunity where there's a chance that we may be let back in the Picayune until they give us our riding area. The moment of truth, the moment that will decide your character is fast approaching. Stand up and be heard, and be proud, or run to the hills to never be heard or seen from again. It's your choice.......

That being said. I cannot say thank you enough to the crew of ATVMIAXTREME, especially DJLEO. These people are an inspiration to us all. They are riders from the east coast and are willing to drive 2 hrs each way and spend their gas and money in this cause. They are an example of what we all should aspire to be.....Rick