Tate's Hell

Started by jdfowl, February 25, 2006, 02:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdfowl

Has anybody been to Tate's Hell, in the panhandle?  The new Croom stickers say Florida on them instead of just Croom and Tate's Hell is the new state park that the stickers can also be used at.

http://www.fl-dof.com/state_forests/thsf_ohv_index.html

The rangers out at Croom didn't think that its as good as Croom.

Josh

Numkut

I heard it was mediocre or however you spell that. Its like logging roads witha 30 mph speed limit..  :( :'( :N Like that is going to satisfy us. But hey on the bright side it is a step forward. If I lived near it I might check it out. I would say it'd be the kind of place to goto if you lived near it.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Numkut on February 27, 2006, 12:32:01 AM
I heard it was mediocre or however you spell that. Its like logging roads witha 30 mph speed limit..  :( :'( :N Like that is going to satisfy us. But hey on the bright side it is a step forward. If I lived near it I might check it out. I would say it'd be the kind of place to goto if you lived near it.
I heard the same thing.

jdfowl

Thanks, that's kinda what I got from the Croom rangers too.