My Race Results...

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 25, 2006, 09:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Quote from: #26YFZ on February 27, 2006, 11:04:50 PM
Ya I may have hit the gate but it was my gate, it wasn't even affecting you. Anyways that didn't matter because that start was re-done, and on the second one I had 3rd on the holeshot and you sideswipped me before that first turn. That set me back a little ways.

Yea my bad, I wanted to come on the inside but you cut in and i had no room to lock up the brakes and spun you out my bad :-[

Well this saturday night im going to line-up more to the right of the hill so that i dont have to pinn the throttle and turn to get in line ;)

Hey "#26YFZ" what gear are you starting in? Are quads have the same mods and your about 1 or 2 quad lengths ahead of me ???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 01, 2006, 07:15:09 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on February 27, 2006, 11:04:50 PM
Ya I may have hit the gate but it was my gate, it wasn't even affecting you. Anyways that didn't matter because that start was re-done, and on the second one I had 3rd on the holeshot and you sideswipped me before that first turn. That set me back a little ways.

Yea my bad, I wanted to come on the inside but you cut in and i had no room to lock up the brakes and spun you out my bad :-[

Well this saturday night im going to line-up more to the right of the hill so that i dont have to pinn the throttle and turn to get in line ;)

Hey "#26YFZ" what gear are you starting in? Are quads have the same mods and your about 1 or 2 quad lengths ahead of me ???

He's a better rider ;)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WOODY_450r

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 01, 2006, 07:15:09 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on February 27, 2006, 11:04:50 PM
Ya I may have hit the gate but it was my gate, it wasn't even affecting you. Anyways that didn't matter because that start was re-done, and on the second one I had 3rd on the holeshot and you sideswipped me before that first turn. That set me back a little ways.

Yea my bad, I wanted to come on the inside but you cut in and i had no room to lock up the brakes and spun you out my bad :-[

Well this saturday night im going to line-up more to the right of the hill so that i dont have to pinn the throttle and turn to get in line ;)

Hey "#26YFZ" what gear are you starting in? Are quads have the same mods and your about 1 or 2 quad lengths ahead of me ???
Quote from: Honda250ex on March 01, 2006, 08:14:53 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 01, 2006, 07:15:09 AM
Quote from: #26YFZ on February 27, 2006, 11:04:50 PM
Ya I may have hit the gate but it was my gate, it wasn't even affecting you. Anyways that didn't matter because that start was re-done, and on the second one I had 3rd on the holeshot and you sideswipped me before that first turn. That set me back a little ways.

Yea my bad, I wanted to come on the inside but you cut in and i had no room to lock up the brakes and spun you out my bad :-[

Well this saturday night im going to line-up more to the right of the hill so that i dont have to pinn the throttle and turn to get in line ;)

Hey "#26YFZ" what gear are you starting in? Are quads have the same mods and your about 1 or 2 quad lengths ahead of me ???

He's a better rider ;)

hes a really good rider !!!!     for just satrting to race es reallly good!!

plus he has a track at his house so he can practice all the time!!!   
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

2006YFZ450

Man I wish I had a track at my house :(
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#26YFZ

I dont actually have "a track" just a few jumps and turns in a closed circuit thingy  ;) ;).  Anyways, my holeshots were terrible this past weekend...you should of seen me the weekend before this, all im gonna say is Jake got lucky  ;D jk

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on March 01, 2006, 07:02:11 PM
I dont actually have "a track" just a few jumps and turns in a closed circuit thingy  ;) ;).  Anyways, my holeshots were terrible this past weekend...you should of seen me the weekend before this, all im gonna say is Jake got lucky  ;D jk

isnt that what usually makes up a track?  ??? ???

Honda250ex

Quote from: Hondarider22 on March 01, 2006, 07:29:30 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 01, 2006, 07:02:11 PM
I dont actually have "a track" just a few jumps and turns in a closed circuit thingy  ;) ;).  Anyways, my holeshots were terrible this past weekend...you should of seen me the weekend before this, all im gonna say is Jake got lucky  ;D jk

isnt that what usually makes up a track?  ??? ???


I think soo :D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

#26YFZ

Ya. And don't feel too bad about sideswipin me 2006yfz....I still got second.  :Sp

2006YFZ450

Well I got to get a good finish this Saturday night ;)

Im looking 4th or 3rd 8)

I'll be out with my secret weapons ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#26YFZ

Well if your "secret weapons" are your shocks, don't get too excited. They don't make the bike go faster lol. Good luck though. I most likely will not be there.

2006YFZ450

I know I wont be faster but I could go a little faster through the whoops and instead of just riding with the bigh table I could atleast land at the bottom or I'll try to clear one :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#26YFZ

I have stock suspension and clear both tables and I passed the 450r with elkas over the whoops.....don't count on them helping that much....its all the rider.

53yfz450

oh trust me they help alot.

i will never ride with stock shock again. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#74 crf250r

it will help to have that suspension when your out at sand mt or a track with big doubles, but u could basicly jump everything at sunshine with stock suspension noproblem.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

WOODY_450r

i beat that guy on his trx and i dont even have resivors shocks and my rear has a custom adjusment by !!!!!!JOSH WOODS!!!!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

2006YFZ450

Well it's not hard to pass guys at Sunshine.  Just tail gate them until they get stuck in the ruts and pass him 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

or you can throw them over a burm. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

or do it 2006yfz450's way

cut in front of a guy (maverick) while he is jumping past you !!! :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#26YFZ

#43
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 02, 2006, 06:14:23 PM
Well it's not hard to pass guys at Sunshine.  Just tail gate them until they get stuck in the ruts and pass him 8)

sunshine is a tight track, there isnt many places to pass when on a quad....now on dirt bikes you can pass pretty much anywhere. If it's so easy to pass then may I ask....why dead last?

Honda250ex

Quote from: #26YFZ on March 02, 2006, 06:37:18 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 02, 2006, 06:14:23 PM
Well it's not hard to pass guys at Sunshine.  Just tail gate them until they get stuck in the ruts and pass him 8)

sunshine is a tight track, there isnt many places to pass when on a quad....now on dirt bikes you can pass pretty much anywhere. If it's so easy to pass then may I ask....why dead last?

Thats why there are pile ups like a mo-fo. The only way to win is getting the HOLE SHOT!!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

53yfz450

i garantee you ill get last out of the hole and still win. you just got to be smarter than the person in front of you and watch his lines
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: #26YFZ on March 02, 2006, 06:37:18 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 02, 2006, 06:14:23 PM
Well it's not hard to pass guys at Sunshine.  Just tail gate them until they get stuck in the ruts and pass him 8)

sunshine is a tight track, there isnt many places to pass when on a quad....now on dirt bikes you can pass pretty much anywhere. If it's so easy to pass then may I ask....why dead last?

My bike stalled 3 times ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 02, 2006, 08:53:37 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on March 02, 2006, 06:37:18 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 02, 2006, 06:14:23 PM
Well it's not hard to pass guys at Sunshine.  Just tail gate them until they get stuck in the ruts and pass him 8)

sunshine is a tight track, there isnt many places to pass when on a quad....now on dirt bikes you can pass pretty much anywhere. If it's so easy to pass then may I ask....why dead last?

My bike stalled 3 times ;)

and weren't you saying maverick stalls his bike alot and that would give you an advantage?  ???

Honda250ex

I could win if there is a pile-up and there is a opening soo I can get through and if that happens I will be waving and laughing at you guys when I pass all of you >:D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Well guys I'll be at sunshine this saturday night and I'll see how I do :-\

Im looking to get a overall 4th 8)

I just got to get my Holeshots practiced cuz im not quit getting in the front of the pack.  I think im getting new sets of tires soon cuz I hate when my rear end is sliding all over and cant really get on the throttle when I want to >:(  I'll just have to see how my shocks are going to run.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com