CLEAN UP DAY!!!!

Started by nena, January 26, 2005, 08:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nena

Hey guys & girls we are going to have a clean up day at the Humps on Saturday 1/29/05, any one interested on cleaning the place out join us around 9:00am
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

dreth

its kinda short notice. i see that your a newbie so next time post a little sooner so we can make plans

nena

Sorry for the short notice, I am a newbie to this site but not to the sport. Actually I am in the AtvMiaXtreme crew and we have been planning this, but we just thought to share with you guys now in the best interest of the sport. Again sorry 4 the short notice!!!!!!
PS: Who ever that does not have any plans you are more than welcome to come!!!!!
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

semperfi13

I thought that cleanup day was for 02/12/05.....  ???
1986 atc 200
1987 fourtrax 250
2004 honda 90
2005 Viper 90R
2005 Honda Rancher AT 4x4

nena

QuoteI thought that cleanup day was for 02/12/05.....  ???
THERE IS GOING 2 BE ONE ON 2/12 ALSO.
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

how did the clean up go on sat. the 29th. I couldn,t make it that day , I'm planing for feb. 12th. 8)
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

nena

Quotehow did the clean up go on sat. the 29th. I couldn,t make it that day , I'm planing for feb. 12th. 8)
It was great we'll be there next saturday again!!! Check the open discussion forum I posted something there.
thanks for your interest!!!!!!!1 :)
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

500runner

seems to late, go there to  CLEAN-UP , and get a ticket for tresspassing! the humps  are closed. let the trash ROT where it is!!!!!!  let the county  clean it up............ >:(

nena

Quoteseems to late, go there to  CLEAN-UP , and get a ticket for tresspassing! the humps  are closed. let the trash ROT where it is!!!!!!  let the county  clean it up............ >:(
what do you mean closed?
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

stick_rider

SORRY GOT THERE LATE AROUND 3:30 DIDNT SEE ANYTHING GOING ON WITH CLEAN UP SO I STAYED AND ROAD TILL 10:00
WILL GO ON THE 12TH

nena

QuoteSORRY GOT THERE LATE AROUND 3:30 DIDNT SEE ANYTHING GOING ON WITH CLEAN UP SO I STAYED AND ROAD TILL 10:00
WILL GO ON THE 12TH

NO PROBLEM WE'LL SEEE U THEN WE WILL ALSO BE THERE THIS SATURDAY!!!!
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

500runner

metro dade and FWC where kicking people out last weekend, and saying DONT COME BACK !!!!  or you will be ticketed!!!

nena

Quotemetro dade and FWC where kicking people out last weekend, and saying DONT COME BACK !!!!  or you will be ticketed!!!
There most be something wrong cuz I spoke with Captain Post from FWC and he gave us green light to be there as long as we r not on the streets. ???
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

team_quad_green

the 12th is for the Clean up of 5A in Scottsmoore that my club http://www.muddywatersatv.org/ is hosting since we are a local to that area.   Im glad to see there more than one place thats gonna try be save by people gonna clean it up.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com