You Might Be A Redneck If.....

Started by Bigscrb15, February 27, 2006, 10:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Ya'll know who ya' are...

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say " Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend. 

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SlowestYfz450

Wow, That makes me proud to be a Redneck

o4250

I'd just like to call myself a country boy.  :ThumbsUp.gif

SlowestYfz450

Quote from: o4250 on February 27, 2006, 10:15:52 PM
I'd just like to call myself a country boy.  :ThumbsUp.gif
You mean Cowntree right? thats how rednecks up here in GA say it, idk about you florida boys

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Bigscrb15

I agree with o4250 I would rather be called a country boy, but this is just copied from an email. I think it applies to just about everyone in the south though.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Dr.Dirt

Well I am by no means a redneck but all of those things apply to me.

Southern4x4

Yeeehaw im A redneck country boy adn im proud of it.and if you dont like my crowd you can kiss my country *** lol i love that song
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

geektrx

that doesn't mean your a redneck it mean you are a good hearted american/christian
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

americanhighlander

#9
Quote from: Southern4x4 on February 28, 2006, 07:51:09 AM
Yeeehaw im A redneck country boy adn im proud of it.and if you dont like my crowd you can kiss my country *** lol i love that song

I'm part of city redneck I'm proud  be of one too.
I love farm land as wide spread out and without people
not moving up your Azz.LOL

I'm person loves southern food to much and love meat pork at sonny's BBQ
in lake city.I'm poud be redneck hick the way my mom raise me stright
and my mom was borning from old tenn ways.. :) 8)
And my dad was borning as yankee from booklyn ny in part of irish ny
italian and he loves old rednecks ways too. :) 

I'm Proud be a redneck too.. :) ;D


Ps:I love that new country song kiss my country Azz and it's great song!!
i heard it on live oak radio stations here ago 3weeks ago. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

big-daddy

you are a redneck if this is your house alarm

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

same goes for the car alarm

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bbf


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

americanhighlander

Those pics were great onies. LMOA lol hahahee  :king.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :R :Fp
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Bo322


Southern4x4

Quote from: americanhighlander on February 28, 2006, 10:35:20 PM
Those pics were great onies. LMOA lol hahahee  :king.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :R :Fp
thanks urs were funny to lol i have kinda the same house alarm
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com