!!! Pics of my RM250 !!!

Started by Toomey, February 27, 2006, 11:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Got this bike in October, and I have loved every second of it.  I preety much like bikes better than quads now, because of the 5 or 6 inch tire width, you can avoid stumps and rocks really easy.  And the suspension on this bike is awesome, takes whoops great.  And of course the power is awesome, but I am on the lookout for a CR500, so this bike is sorta kinda slightly for sale, but I'm in no rush at all, I love this bike.














Let me know what ya think!
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

DZ 350

nice i like it alot. i'll send u a pm
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Toomey

Thanks!  It's actually in really nice shape for a '96.  It must have not been used too much in the last 10 years.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Toomey on February 27, 2006, 11:56:49 PM
Thanks!  It's actually in really nice shape for a '96.  It must have not been used too much in the last 10 years.

Yea 10 YRS is kinda alot :P


It's in great shape ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Miami450R

lol noice. seen it plenty times before. been hit by rocks this thing kicks up , and smelled its oil. i freaking HATE  being beghind him! LM AO just kidding bro.

i see you cleaned it.  i jsut detailed my EX. :)


see ya at seminole or the hump ! lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

klutchbuster400

hmm, if i remember juan, you were behind, and got hit by rock from about everyone in our group ::)
we gotta ride at seminole mario, the hump did no justice to the power that thing has!!!

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 28, 2006, 02:55:18 AM
hmm, if i remember juan, you were behind, and got hit by rock from about everyone in our group ::)
we gotta ride at seminole mario, the hump did no justice to the power that thing has!!!

He finally admits that 2-strokes have alot of power. More than any 4 stroke of the same cc could wish for.  ;)  Nice bike man.

Sweet Z

Sweet bike man to bad we could not see it in action at seminole on the group ride. But still sweet bike.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

MachineDog

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on February 28, 2006, 04:13:46 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 28, 2006, 02:55:18 AM
hmm, if i remember juan, you were behind, and got hit by rock from about everyone in our group ::)
we gotta ride at seminole mario, the hump did no justice to the power that thing has!!!

He finally admits that 2-strokes have alot of power. More than any 4 stroke of the same cc could wish for.  ;)  Nice bike man.

Well ofcourse they do. If it was a perfect system it'd be around 2 times the power. But, they're gas HOGS. Since they also use twice the fuel.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Toomey

About that gas, yes that's for sure man.  I'm not kidding, I'm ridding with all four stroke quads, and they can ride all day it seems without worrying about gas.  Me on the other hand, always checking the gas level, worried I'm low on gas.  I could get a tank with more capacity, but they're expensive, and kinda bulky I think.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

lawn_man mx

looks  good  man!  got  to love  the smell  and  sound  of  a bike  in the morning.   250s are  xtremely  torqey , just  crack  the gas  a bit  and  man o man  big roost   been thinking  of  getting  a  crf250 uhhhhmmmm  !i  really  want one.  its  a  different  world  on 2 wheels man!    ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

leadsled

The 96' model came without inverted forks???  When were inverted forks avalable on the Suzuki, cause i had a 96' Honda with inverted forks.


and we need to get together sometime and ride i got a kx250 and my brother has a yz250.

Toomey

From the pics and Ebay auctions that I've seen, it seems that they made the switch in '97 with the forks.  CRF250 you say lawnman?, sounds good to me!  Like you heard, those rumors of only dirtbikes being allowed at the track Moroso is building.  Just make sure you know about the valves and everything on these new high tech fourstrokes.  I'm sold on dirt bikes...  8)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Kawirider17

wow this bike looks really nice :)

Numkut

I love the smell of premix burnin... have you riden a cr500 yet? pretty bad, my freinds dad has one I get to ride sometimes. I am seriously contemplating on getting an 05 yz or rm250 or even an 04 rm250. I broke in and rode my uncles rm250 in Nevada and I love it. Plus I hate changing the oil every other ride in my current bike. Only thing is I wanted to start racing in the 125 class but I'm not even going to be able to race this year because of my back... Oh yeah and really nice bike! Clean!
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Toomey

I haven't ridden one yet, but if I ever sell this bike for a good price, I'm going to buy a CR500 or a KTM 380, thanks for the compliments.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

RAD 450r

Nice bike, really good condition too, we should go ridin some day
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

i think im gonna get me one of those ::)

Toomey

What are you saying man, you said you can't handle a dirtbike?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Toomey on March 06, 2006, 03:47:02 PM
What are you saying man, you said you can't handle a dirtbike?
well, those were all little ones, and it was all doing something stupid, so i figure if i get a bigger one, and do something stupid ill be fine :D

Toomey

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 07, 2006, 02:01:43 AM
Quote from: Toomey on March 06, 2006, 03:47:02 PM
What are you saying man, you said you can't handle a dirtbike?
well, those were all little ones, and it was all doing something stupid, so i figure if i get a bigger one, and do something stupid ill be fine :D

Then go ahead and get one, and the carb on this bike is ultra simple and can be taken on and off without taking or moving anything else, sounds good to you I bet!  :P
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Toomey on March 07, 2006, 08:06:49 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 07, 2006, 02:01:43 AM
Quote from: Toomey on March 06, 2006, 03:47:02 PM
What are you saying man, you said you can't handle a dirtbike?
well, those were all little ones, and it was all doing something stupid, so i figure if i get a bigger one, and do something stupid ill be fine :D

Then go ahead and get one, and the carb on this bike is ultra simple and can be taken on and off without taking or moving anything else, sounds good to you I bet!  :P
lol, its easy to take off a carb, the hard part is finding out what the flip is wrong with it!!!!

im still keep'n the z though ::)

05raptorboy

would you trade for a 2001 xr 50 its got a 88cc big bore, new tall handle bars, suspension, new clutches, head work, new carb, rev box, GRIPS, ~~~ with a extra 88 big bore kit, extra cylinders, extra heads, rims, forks, pistons, bolts for pretty much the whole bike, 2 extra handle bars

PM ME OR E-MAIL AT KODY_SWENSEN_34@YAHOO.COM FOR MORE PICS!

this bike is FAST!!!!!!!!!!

MOTONICK

thats a really nice bike. is your sisters name christina
KAWASAKI KX80 FOR SALE/SPYDER PILOT PAINTBALL GUN FOR SALE, WITH HOPPER AND CASE $400. PM ME

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 05raptorboy on March 20, 2006, 11:32:41 PM
would you trade for a 2001 xr 50 its got a 88cc big bore, new tall handle bars, suspension, new clutches, head work, new carb, rev box, GRIPS, ~~~ with a extra 88 big bore kit, extra cylinders, extra heads, rims, forks, pistons, bolts for pretty much the whole bike, 2 extra handle bars

PM ME OR E-MAIL AT KODY_SWENSEN_34@YAHOO.COM FOR MORE PICS!

this bike is FAST!!!!!!!!!!


no he wouldnt trade ;)
i dont think anyone in their right mind would...........