Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat March 4

Started by HillKiller, February 27, 2006, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

  Initially no one knew for sure if there would be racing but the event schedule has been posted. For you guys in Tallahassee and Moultrie and any one else,  racing is Saturday night 7pm. Check out the rest of the events! What the heck is   
           "T-back pulls" ? I bet Quad32x knows.... ;D

Click on the attachment below to view the events.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

maybe 2 girls get cheek to cheek and they tie a rope between the t-backs and they have a pull off?

maybe like the 4 wheel guys do?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

so if you want some come get some.



man I hope I can be the rope that holds them t-backs together but only if it is 2 hot tan blonde chicks
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

  I see there is also going to be a pickle licking contest. I heard FASTLTZ already signed up! :P  Nobody told him it's probably for girls only! :'(
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

I dunno....... matt and doug said fastltz likes to lick pickles... :L
I personally cant confirm this.. i think quad32x might know first hand though..
:M :M :M :M :M
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

z400chic

so the race is this weekend? whos all going? are they lettin the drunks race this weekend?

HillKiller

Quote from: z400chic on February 28, 2006, 07:34:57 PM
so the race is this weekend? whos all going? are they lettin the drunks race this weekend?

    Yes racing this weekend. Don't know about the drunks but I understand the one who ran last time was asked to not run anymore so I guess that's why he loaded and split. Probably had something to do with him nearly mowing down the flagger on the track :o.
  I got clarification on the T Back pulls...two girls line up with a rope tied to their T back and they see who can pull a case of beer or something like that... ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

Man I am slow enough sober, I surely would never race drunk. That guy must be crazy.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

I got the pickle all you suckas  can suck on and dont worry little wares there will be plenty to get some of sat. night
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Gina and I wont be there sat, were going to visit a sick uncle of hers...
but ill be back..... 
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

  Hey Gary,
  Check with Quad32x. I keep hearing he'd be the one who's interested in pickles :-*
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

yeh yeh yeh


well whos all coming how about them Tally. boys and them hometown boys are they building or are they just scared.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

gary,

   did you get nerfs or a lowering kit yet?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

nope I am going to just have to get in the hole
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

#16
...that's my favorite spot!
   Tally boys aren't coming, still waiting on tires. Scott is supposed to be coming with another guy. I don't know about the locals. I think Doug wants a piece of them locals, some kind of 450 Hondo rivalry I guess. ;D
  On Sunday I hear there is AMA sanctioned ATV flattrack racing promoted by Steve Nace. Anyone know any details?

 
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

Quote from: fastltz2 on March 02, 2006, 07:45:17 AM
yeh yeh yeh


well whos all coming how about them Tally. boys and them hometown boys are they building or are they just scared.

I spoke to Mark Baldwin yesterday, the tires are on their way. They should be here soon and that's all I need now. I got to get my swaybar back on......arrgh! Man I can't wait to meet everyone in person. I know we will have a blast. Maybe we can talk Matt into coming up too, man that is a sweet looking 'R you got Matt.

P.S.....Aint Skeered
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

HillKiller

    I just got off the phone with Tim, track manager at Thunderbowl. He apologized for the poor track maintenance last week and assured me the track would be sweet Saturday night...it's all about grip now! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

and its all about them 4-strokes kicken a$$ again lol and I sure would like them tires to come in so those boys can come get some. just 2 more days
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450R_Matt

Here is how it looks right now. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

Hey  slowrightspin , I  got  your  pickle  junior. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fast250r on March 02, 2006, 09:12:36 PM
Here is how it looks right now. ;)

Finally a fair race. Hey I like my chances against you right now Matt.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

dont worry scott he was not all that fast when it was together
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

450R_Matt

Quad,
you know the scary part is somone has clicked on you pickle pic and not my frame.

:tsktsk.gif  

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com