Pledge of Allegiance by Red Skelton

Started by kawGIRL, February 27, 2006, 10:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

This is a Red Skelton you may have forgotten.
Click Here....  Pledge Of Allegiance To The Flag Of The United States of America.  I feel real sure you'll be glad you did.  I'm sure some of you have no idea who he is/was....Please take a moment and listen  ;)


I feel very blessed to have had the chance to meet Red Skelton in person.  When I was 15, I worked at a gallery that sold Red Skelton's paintings, he made an appearance while I was there.  I have never heard him speak so long and NOT make a joke, this is from 1969.  He was a very different individual.

God bless...

RIP...  1913-1997
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

bigscrub79

That was awesome, thank you for sharing that with us.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

right on!!!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif

great thread!!!!!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Chuck_Norris

 :Clap.gif AMEN & AMEN :Clap.gif
ONE NATION BLESSED BY GOD
I am old enough to remember Red Skelton and the skits he would do, I rate him a 10 on the comedian scale. It was great to have known who Red Skelton even though I wasnt as lucky to personaly meet him, but hearing him on the radion or watching him on TV was simply a pleasure. Perfect example of good clean fun. I have a couple of old 33's of him stuffed away in the attic

Moose

I grew up watching RED on the TV, man those were the days. Good clean fun.

Thanks, it is great to hear him again.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com