SAND MOUNTAIN 1/30/05!!

Started by RTR_380/450R, January 24, 2005, 09:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

Everyones bikes are stock at one time or another.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

400EX

just seen who all went out today... i was there ran open am and expert... had a good and bad day.. the bad part was that the spindle broke on the new bike and the good thing was i dead last when i spun around in the horse shoe and then came back and won.. howd everybody else do?
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

atvaltz

yea i pretty  much dominated  the   day with the trailboss 325  it was smokin fast     lol  nah i would have been right there  in am but u guys took off befor ei could get to the line on the yamaha i got 4th i think i beg with the yamaha 2nd moto  thats ok the ol suzuki will be ready for next race everyone better be ready lol    i hope it holds  together
1 word   suzuki     nough said

RTR_380/450R

I got 1st loser in Expert!  My man got around me in first corner and never looked back!  Tried to catch him but ran out of juice!  
REMATCH!!!! Bout time I got some competition out there! ;D

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

KEV96

QuoteI got 1st loser in Expert!  My man got around me in first corner and never looked back!  Tried to catch him but ran out of juice!  
REMATCH!!!! Bout time I got some competition out there! ;D

jt
Sorry about that one of the big dogs snuck off the porch!!!!!!!!!!

Hoosier Daddy

i heard a newcomer on a yam 450r cleaned house...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

YAMAHONDAMAN

THAT'S MY BOY !!!!  "stock motor"    ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

atvaltz

yo kev  u ready for the plane ride tommorow  phil called me this morning  the went right passed  chaparell  and a few other  sweet places i cant wait gonna be sweet  


 old boy on the yamaha was runnin the other day  
1 word   suzuki     nough said

LE450-RACER#77

Quotei heard a newcomer on a yam 450r cleaned house...


NO WARE THAT 450 WAS A YFZ450 NOT A 450R .
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

KEV96

Ready as I'll ever be I guess. See you tomorrow.........

ATOMCRF450

QuoteI got 1st loser in Expert!  My man got around me in first corner and never looked back!  Tried to catch him but ran out of juice!  
REMATCH!!!! Bout time I got some competition out there! ;D

jt
;D
ANY PICTURES?

RTR_380/450R

Quotei heard a newcomer on a yam 450r cleaned house...

I wouldnt quite say he cleaned house, but he damn sure did a good job!!  Under the circumstances it was a really good race!
The Man has skills! Wont underestimate him next time! Track was real slick! That 4 stroke ate it up! I didnt practice or race the first heat, so I didnt know the track was that slick.  By the time I figured out the lines, he was 15 bike lengths in front of me! :o    Last lap I knew I wasnt catchin' him, and it was a crappy feeling!  Loved the competition! See, I told you guys it could be done!! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Quote;D
ANY PICTURES?

I dont have any!  It was hard to take pictures with your roost hitting me in the face for 5 laps!  If I had a camera and enough energy left on the 6th lap I could have taken pictures, but by that time you were 15-20 bike lengths in front of me!! Next time big dog!! Thanks for a great race!! ;D

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Hoosier Daddy

#38
QuoteNO WARE THAT 450 WAS A YFZ450 NOT A 450R .

yes, i know LE he is a friend of mine..... did ya see  the "yam" part? ;) :P

I CANT KEEP THEM TWO (HON/YAM) P.O.S. 4 STOKES STRAIGHT ANYWAY...  J/K ADAM... ;)

(seriously 2 strokes rule) ::)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

ATOMCRF450

QuoteI dont have any!  It was hard to take pictures with your roost hitting me in the face for 5 laps!  If I had a camera and enough energy left on the 6th lap I could have taken pictures, but by that time you were 15-20 bike lengths in front of me!! Next time big dog!! Thanks for a great race!! ;D

jt
Don't let me take all your props you can ride too. I was watching you and that 2 stoke you had it movin fast.

I had a great time. I'll try and go more often to shake things up, but I can't make every race.
So thanks for the comp. it was fun
 UNTIL NEXT TIME!
 
  



dreth

what is sand mountain? mx track?

RTR_380/450R

Its a TT track w/ high speed jumps.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

dreth

do you have to have special tires? can you practice or just race?

450R_Matt

QuoteIts a TT track w/ high speed jumps.

Where is all the pictures of your TT track in action.
Surely someone has to bring a camera. The web site only has 2 or 3 and it dosnt show much.... ???
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

RTR_380/450R

Quotedo you have to have special tires? can you practice or just race?

No you dont need a particular tire like American Racers or Hoosiers if thats what you mean. Technically a good set of 18" RAZRs or an aggressive knobby is the best!  The last race had the track really slick in a few areas but really loose in others.  You really have to know your lines!  You cant practice unless your racing, but there are acres and acres of riding area!  After all the races are over then the track is fair game!  The track is not nearly as technical as a MX track but very fast, and allows alot of side by side racing, with alot of lead changes! If you have ever raced before then it should be easy to come out and run! They have a Beginner, Amateur, Sportsman, and Expert class.  Expert class has a payout!
Ive typed more than i like now so PM me if you have Q's! Ill be more than happy to answer them! ;D
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

QuoteWhere is all the pictures of your TT track in action.
Surely someone has to bring a camera. The web site only has 2 or 3 and it dosnt show much.... ???

Go to the website and click on links! Then click on Brad Barcus Photos.com! Then click on the Sand Mountain links on the right hand side!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

I have some video footage but I don't know how to post it ???
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

1fastltr450

is that video running over me or the gucci?
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Sandmountainspeedway.com

#48
I am going to have a page at sandmountainspeedway.com full of pictures but I only have time some nights and every other sunday to work on the web site. but if you look at the black race dates then go to links to Barcus and enter the date and there are a lot of pictures. ps all of you are waiting on the points I have the 2nd page built for most class i hope to have the points done on Sunday. Did the Speaker system help this this time need input  

Ride1Rob

Quoteis that video running over me or the gucci?

Who got ran over? Seems like you guys just keep getting in the way. If I race the next race hopefully I'll be far away from you guys.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com