Comming toOcala

Started by brownman13, February 25, 2006, 12:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownman13

We are comming down next weekend to ride for the first time from Folkston Ga. Anyone give us some help on where to go and how to get to the best areas to park and perhaps tent camp. Any help would be really helpful as we have no clue where we are going. Thanks.

Quad32x

Do  you  want  to  night  ride ?
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

brownman13


smokechaser068

You can't ride at night in the Ocala National Forest.
cougar 325 me
kazuma 150 wife
suzuki 125 3 wheeler son
kazuma 50 daughter

Quad32x

Eureka  would  be  a  good  choice  for  you.  Its  in  the  north  part  of  the  forest.  There  you  CAN  ride  at  night  in  the  pit  because  its  on  the  Greenway  land.  If  you  would  like  directions  PM  me  and  I  will  get  them  for  you.  It  has  alittle  bit  of  everything  to  ride  in  this  area.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on February 26, 2006, 07:14:13 AM
Eureka  would  be  a  good  choice  for  you.  Its  in  the  north  part  of  the  forest.  There  you  CAN  ride  at  night  in  the  pit  because  its  on  the  Greenway  land.  If  you  would  like  directions  PM  me  and  I  will  get  them  for  you.  It  has  alittle  bit  of  everything  to  ride  in  this  area.

brownman13, watch up for Quad! he trying to get you in the woods for a sausage ride.  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Thanks  BD.  Heres  somebody  who  needs  info  and  you  say  that.  People  will  start  thinking  theres  a  bunch  of  homos  on  here. ::)  I  dont  know  which  way  you  would  be  coming  from  Ga.  by  I-75  or  I-95.  Let  me  know  and  I`ll  tell  from  that  point. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

OK... take i95 south to 40 go east on 40 till you see the signs.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

brownman13

We will be comming down 75. Way to much construction on 95 to be pulling trailers. Thanks

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com