Another one flown out of holeylands today.

Started by dirtyface, February 19, 2006, 07:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DZ 350

wow man sorry to here that, now i hope they don't close holylands down!! man that stinks lossing another person to stupidity.
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

SoFlaEiger

don't get me wrong, I do agree with lonewolf on the helmet thing but PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES and for you to say the things you said and seem so unremorseful and say "that its not a waste" is absurd.

He is a HUMAN BEING.  And other than, God Forbid [gasp] riding without a helmet, he seems to be a PRETTY GOOD ONE.

weston rider

ryan was a very good person,he was always there to help a friend and a great person to hang around with.he will be missed very much..we all do things that seem like like a good idea at times but are not.you just cant kick a person when they are down.

Joedirt

I think the big picture is the loss of a fellow rider , and a shattered Family. I hope they get the support they will need. Do not let your bickering overshadow this tragedy.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Eworm

Quote from: lonewolf310 on February 23, 2006, 06:20:09 PM
thank you Da_Mtg_MAN! you seem to be the only one that trying to understand what im saying.

Yes i DO have compassion for  all people........just more for some and less for some others.

and pledger,  i guess my comment went over your head..sorry you couldnt figure it out.

and Eworm do you think any person who takes unnecessary risks that can affect their family and friends should be beaten too?


I understand what you are saying but to kick a man down that can't defend himself has no excuse.

jessparise

Quote from: Eworm on February 24, 2006, 10:41:45 AM
Quote from: lonewolf310 on February 23, 2006, 06:20:09 PM
thank you Da_Mtg_MAN! you seem to be the only one that trying to understand what im saying.

Yes i DO have compassion for  all people........just more for some and less for some others.

and pledger,  i guess my comment went over your head..sorry you couldnt figure it out.

and Eworm do you think any person who takes unnecessary risks that can affect their family and friends should be beaten too?


I understand what you are saying but to kick a man down that can't defend himself has no excuse.


some of u r just being down right nasty!!!  accidents happen every day in life.  when something like this happens u r supposed to show support and compainship!!! It could happen to anyone!!!!  EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES IN LIFE. some just bigger than other!!!  give the guy a break!!!! 

my prayers r with you and ALL of his family westonrider!!!  some people r just idiots!!   and commets that r being made shows what type of idiots we r dealing with

bftclub

sorry to hear that this dude died..wouldsuck if they closed holeyland because people couldn't obey a simple law of not speeding on levee or jumping levee...all of that property to ride on out there and riding in the parking lot...go figure...never seen a ute jumping the road,sport quads all the time.........come on people  thousands of muddy acres,,,if you want to jump stuff go to seminole,,nice jumps out there

tony pitts

I hope the family members dont read this forum . I agree with safety equipment I ride and race with it all the time .but when it comes to a 650 rincon jumping and landing on somebody there is no one on this earth that can sey for a fact that any safety gear would have saved him.I dont care who you are. sorry for everyones loss. death is is never a good thing
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

nobodyshome

Quote from: tony pitts on February 24, 2006, 08:02:02 PM
I hope the family members dont read this forum . I agree with safety equipment I ride and race with it all the time .but when it comes to a 650 rincon jumping and landing on somebody there is no one on this earth that can sey for a fact that any safety gear would have saved him.I dont care who you are. sorry for everyones loss. death is is never a good thing
i agree tony, but where would you ever find someone jumping a rincon?
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

bftclub

rincon weighs 600 pounds,then add gravity to that,no helmet......ouch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com