snorkel anyone?

Started by 05kodiak450, February 01, 2005, 12:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05kodiak450

Anyone have any pics of kodiaks snorkeled? trying to whip something up on mine....

wired2ride

are you doing it by yourself? as in without a kit? i kno the larger atvs like 700's grizzlys you can snorkle for around $100 but my friends friend has sa few atvs, they snorkeled them their selves and now there carbuator are screwed up and some other things...

LTZ400ApK

#2
you have to re-jet when snorkled most people dont do their homework!!

Check www.Highlifter.com Forum im sure someone on there has pics of  theirs

RnkOutlaw

I snorkled my honda for about 15 bucks at home depot
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

1slowfox

#4
anyone have pictures of there homemade snokel kits ?


Thanks
ED
I <3 Fiberglass !

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

Here is 02 grizzly with home made snorkels. 8)
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

05kodiak450

Well the snorkels are done! click on my link below to see. Let me know what you guys think. 8)

05kodiak450


Truegrit

How did the engine intake work out. Did you have to rejet. I hope it runs good, I'd hate to have to hear agout you getting pulled back to the truck by a Honda....again.
 :D
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

RaptorTom

For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

bbf

did a nice job on the grizzly did you have to cut and plastic

RnkOutlaw

I have plenty of pics but i cant post them on this site because the kb is too large go to Floridaatv.com and go to mud, sweat and gears and there are plenty of pics of snorkled bikes.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

Big_G

QuoteAnyone have any pics of kodiaks snorkeled? trying to whip something up on mine....

I got one at http://www.triangleatv.com/
I hada bad experience with it I'll have to tell you when I have the time...