try this

Started by Chillinthemost, February 23, 2006, 12:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

gery350

that is amazing! it took a while but man thats incredible! ya'll gotta try it,
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

kfx400rob

wow that was amazing















































can i give it away?
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Toomey

I agree, I was amazed.  Such a BIG surprise at the end.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Yamaha72

Quote from: Toomey on February 23, 2006, 12:31:53 AM
I agree, I was amazed.  Such a BIG surprise at the end.

Hense the BIG.   AHAHAHAHA
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Da_Mtg_Man

Now thats an air biscuit.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

took me awhile to get that stinkin thing.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."