A forum Suggestion

Started by Joedirt, February 22, 2006, 03:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

I see a lot of the same posts asking about certain places and I am not familiar with all of them. Maybe a Moderator that is versed in all the Legal riding areas of Florida can make a sticky post with a "Cheat sheet" of places to go. i.e. - River Ranch Located at So and So , has riding for Sport-o's Utes and Trucks , only legal to Land Owners..ect.....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

mrbones

That's actually what this page is supposed to be:

http://www.atvflorida.com/where.shtml

I'd like to expand it. I need info on Big Cypress, some of the Ocala camp grounds, and Osceola. Can anyone help out?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Ida_Mann

I could possibly stop by some of the Ocala campgrounds on Sat when I go,,,let me know which ones.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

ATVXtreme

What kind of information on the campgrounds do you want or need??

mrbones

I would need street addresses and contact phone numbers. A GPS coordinate would be nice, too. I might have those in another thread. Plus, photos of the campground and some of the riding areas around it. That would be a good start.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

qt314nfla

Now those are ideas I like.  All in one place numbers, contacts, directions, and pictures. 

I really like the idea of what places are best for ute vs sport and what ones are good for either.  Include tracks and mudding events w/ dates for 2006 events.

Ida_Mann

I'll see what I can do over the next couple weeks.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com