AMERICAN HUNKS TO VISIT L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS!!!!!

Started by Patricia Pearce, February 20, 2006, 10:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patricia Pearce

 ;)WE did it LADIE'S!!!!! We HAVE THE AMERICAN HUNKS COMMING TO THE L-CROSS STAGE FOR THE ADULT WEEKEND MARCH 3rd, 4th & 5th!!!
The all male revue will take place after the WET-T-SHIRT contest on Sat. the 4th!!!!!!!! Check them out!!!!
www.americanhunks.com
THIS IS GOING TO BE ALOT OF FUN!!! LIKE OUR OWN BACHELORETTE PARTY!
OH, and guy's , Mark could not leave you out! I think he has a special something for you too! ;) ;) ;)
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Want2Ride2

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on February 20, 2006, 10:17:40 PM
;)WE did it LADIE'S!!!!! We HAVE THE AMERICAN HUNKS COMMING TO THE L-CROSS STAGE FOR THE ADULT WEEKEND MARCH 3rd, 4th & 5th!!!
The all male revue will take place after the WET-T-SHIRT contest on Sat. the 4th!!!!!!!! Check them out!!!!
www.americanhunks.com
THIS IS GOING TO BE ALOT OF FUN!!! LIKE OUR OWN BACHELORETTE PARTY!
OH, and guy's , Mark could not leave you out! I think he has a special something for you too! ;) ;) ;)


OH YEA, OH YEA, PATTI, I SURE HOPE YOU GOT MY PLACE SAVED ON STAGE.
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Da_Mtg_Man

Why wasn't I contacted to be involved in the male review? ::)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 21, 2006, 12:21:45 PM
Why wasn't I contacted to be involved in the male review? ::)

Don't feel bad Mike, I wasn't contacted either   :'(   ;)

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;) ;)What NO Comments about these guys??? I thought this is what the ladie's were asking for! What"s up with this????

Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Want2Ride2

#6
Ok Patti, 10 days left,

1) SAVE ME SPOT ON STAGE WITH THE AMERICAN HUNKS
2) SPOT ON STAGE  :D  :D
3) SPOT ON STAGE, LOL  8)  8)  8)   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'M COUNTING THE DAYS,


2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

Patricia Pearce

Sherry,
From the looks of this I think we are going to have them all to our selves!! :star.gif :star.gif :star.gif
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Want2Ride2

THATS ALRIGHT WITH ME, THAT JUST MEANS I WON'T HAVE TO FIGHT WITH ANYONE, I POSTED A PIC OF MY TWO MEN ON FLORIDAATV, DIDN'T THINK THEY WOULD LET ME POST THEM HERE, I'M COUNTING THE DAYS.
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

rdnckwomen37


Want2Ride2

HOPEFULLY I DON'T GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS

     

2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Want2Ride2

OK LADIES DON"T MISS THIS, ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT TIME.
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

Patricia Pearce

Oh WELL?  Looks like alot of women don't want to reply to this. It's alright just be at the concert area SATURDAY NIGHT 6:00pm MARCH 4th L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS! They are going to do an hour and a half show!!!!!!!

Next ADULT EVENT IN MAY WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN FROM ATVFL & FLATV GUY's THAT WANT TO BE THE MALE REVUE! WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN?

Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

qt314nfla

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on February 28, 2006, 10:45:15 PM
Oh WELL?  Looks like alot of women don't want to reply to this. It's alright just be at the concert area SATURDAY NIGHT 6:00pm MARCH 4th L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS! They are going to do an hour and a half show!!!!!!!

Next ADULT EVENT IN MAY WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN FROM ATVFL & FLATV GUY's THAT WANT TO BE THE MALE REVUE! WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN?

Patti P

I'll be there Patty.  I'm glad I don't have to miss this one.

Want2Ride2

OK LADIES, ARE WE READY FOR A NIGHT OF FUN WITH THE AMERICAN HUNKS, I KNOW I AM, ONE DOLLAR BILLS IN HAND. LMAO
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;) I will try to have some one's on hand for any one who needs change!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

qt314nfla

Patti thanks for the dollars and the beads.  That was a fun night.  Hope we'll have something like this next time.  Thank you for my bday picture.

Sherry, thanks for giving Patti the website.  Great job!  You are the bomb girl.  You crack me up.  Can't wait to see ya again.

Want2Ride2

Thanks QT, I really did have a great time, looking forward to hanging out with you again,
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com