6x16 Utility Trailer

Started by Ynot0323, December 24, 2005, 06:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ynot0323

I currently have a flat-bed trailer, motorcycle trailer, and just sold my car hauler..

I am looking to get a ALL IN ONE trailer, that i can pretty much use to haul a few quads, my Ford Mustang, Chevy Blazer K5, and for a recycling business i have..

My only question, will a 6x16 be large enough, to do everything i named..

The one i was originally looking at, has internal wheel wells, so i do not know if my Mustang would fit on it.. the other has the external wheel wells, so i think the mustang would work better on this..

I was looking at a local place, down here called Torino Trailers, but if anyone has one, they would be willing to sell for cheap, i might look at it..

My e-mail is Ynot0323@aol.com

THANKS,
Anthony

Ynot0323

Merry X-mas to all.. I am trying to get some information together..

The trailer with internal wheel wells is http://www.torinotrailers.com/Utility_Trailers/jeep_utility.htm

And the one with i guess what you would call external wheel wells is
http://www.torinotrailers.com/Utility_Trailers/yellow_utility.htm

The Jeep one, is dual axle, but i am assumin the yellow utility in a 5500 lbs capacity, would be dual axle also..

I like the look of the Jeep one, but with the inside wheel wells, i am not sure if my Mustang would fit, since it is a lower profile car..

The jeep is RAISED and has HUGE tires, so it looks to me, like you just drive the jeep over the wheel wells..

Any comments would be greatly appreciated..

THANKS,
Tony

gnd111

You need 8 or 8.5 wide to haul a car...
Got a Hayabusa in the garage......

Da_Mtg_Man

I towed my Full size K-5 Blazer on a 6.5 ft open car hauler.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bbf

i just pick up 8.5 x24 enclosed trailer that will tow everything

Bo322

Hey Ynot,

I have a 40' Gooseneck flat bed I'll sell ya. You could haul it all at the same time. I'm gett'n it sand blasted, painted and a new deck in the next few weeks. I used to haul hay with it but haven't had the need for a while.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com