waldo motorsports date is set  2-12-05

Started by dreth, January 14, 2005, 09:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Hey kid it will be Mine and My daughters first time at a track also. My wife doesnt wanna ride, she is just gonna hang out
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Ida_Mann

Quotei doubt my parents would let me go :-/ I hope so though cuase this would be awsome. Its nice to know if i do go i wont be the only "newb" there ;D

you can always say there will be other adults there,,,,even my mom may be coming because she is very jealous of the time I have with my daughter.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Qdawg76

Just curious as to what safety requirements there are to ride this track? Are chest protectors required adn What about tether kill switches?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Mrs.Nightbreed

As far as I know. chest protectors are not required. You need Nerf bars, Helmet, boots, and a tether kill switch.

Qdawg76

ok cool, so All I have to pick up is a tether kill switch for our quads, Thanks. oh yeah when you say boots does it have to be riding boots cause we havent gotten our duaghter those but she does have like a hiking/work type boot that goes to her ankle. Wonder if those will work?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Ida_Mann

crap, I guess I'm out cause I aint getting nerf bars by the end of the week, or a kill switch.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Qdawg76

Thats why I have to find out what all is needed to make sure I can still go, We dont wanna buy our daughter riding boots cause she is growing so quickly that it could get expensive
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

girlieblazer

#82
Okay I just got off the phone with the Guy at Waldo,  concerning what protective gear is required.   The only thing that is required is a helmet and boots, I asked about nerf bars and the tether, he said they are not required but are recommend.  It is up to the rider if they have them or not.  He does recommend a chest protector also.  

As for the kids, he does have a small track they can ride on, helmet is of course required, and the hiking boots we have for daughter is okay.  
Polaris Razor

T2

Thanks for the researce, I can't leave nothing to Dreth. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

girlieblazer

Well the only reason I called is because we don't have tether on the two quads we are bringing and before we went out and bought them I wanted to make sure first they where required.   We are going to buy them eventually, but didn't want to go out and buy them just for this.  
Polaris Razor

dreth

im sorry again but i did know that you only needed the helmet and boots for the adults and most of our kids look like linebackers when they ride so i figured that would be covered too.
i have an extra chest protector if anyone needs it.
please forgive me for the lack of nformation on my part ???im just use to the track life and the ride started to grow with the most unlikely (sp) riders that i got so happy and didnt use my mellon to well ???its just great to have all yall join me [smiley=Hug.gif]
i booked my hotel last night and were readyto ride

LTZ400ApK

Count me out......

 I No longer have a quad!

dreth

QuoteCount me out......

 I No longer have a quad!
that aint cool ??? let me geuss........the compression ratios caused it to blast off ;D

LTZ400ApK

Quotethat aint cool ??? let me geuss........the compression ratios caused it to blast off ;D

Haha you wish,hondas die with 13.8,been running mine at 14.5 for over a year and no problems knock on wood but i sold it

Qdawg76

QuoteCount me out......

 I No longer have a quad!
So what kinda quad you gonna get next?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

#90
Quoteim sorry again but i did know that you only needed the helmet and boots for the adults and most of our kids look like linebackers when they ride so i figured that would be covered too.
i have an extra chest protector if anyone needs it.
please forgive me for the lack of nformation on my part ???im just use to the track life and the ride started to grow with the most unlikely (sp) riders that i got so happy and didnt use my mellon to well ???its just great to have all yall join me [smiley=Hug.gif]
i booked my hotel last night and were readyto ride
What size Chest protector you got Dreth? If its the right size you mind if I can borrow it that day? Yeah we just picked up a chest protector on E-bay for our daughter so she will look like a linebacker.lol
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Hollywood

QuoteCount me out......

 I No longer have a quad!
Noooo!  >:( You suck! lol Just better get another one quickly.  ;) You can always ride the twofiddy  :o


'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

QuoteWhat size Chest protector you got Dreth? If its the right size you mind if I can borrow it that day? Yeah we just picked up a chest protector on E-bay for our daughter so she will look like a linebacker.lol

its for an adult

Ida_Mann

QuoteHaha you wish,hondas die with 13.8,been running mine at 14.5 for over a year and no problems knock on wood but i sold it
what was that "no problems" doing out at Rodman again? I forget.

hey, just take the utility to the track ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Exmx54

As for the elkas, www.thequadshop.com has the best pricing which is like $420 for the elka tripple rates no rezzies. Only time you'll need a tether kill switch is if you are racing. Boots and helmet are required. Chest protecters aren't really necessary unless the track is really crowded.

450R_Matt

QuoteOk, just got off the phone with Elka... ;) They said the new shocks will be here on the 10th. Hope everything works out the way I plan...... ;D

My Bad whats today hhhmmmm the 1st
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

thats what im talkin bout [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] our family is growing

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450R_Matt

Well all looks good for the ride down here in the swamp.

Lets get a set time to meet. I think 9 or 10am would be good but lets get input from all thats going. I left to go to the rodman ride at 5:30am thats no happining this time..lol This way we can all park togather. Hang out in the pits and tail gate.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Next time you see this Dreth, Nightbreed, and 1fast250r will be in the air at the same time.... 8) Dont forget the camera's
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com