Winter Garden/Clermont area?

Started by cham, February 19, 2006, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cham

Anywhere to ride? Wanting to buy but if the sand pit on Keene is going away (or so it appears) there has to be other local spots.

Anyone ride at clarke and clarcona ocoee rd anymore? I have seen people in the past there. I used to ride my buddys bike on hackney prarie rd and clarke before that was developed.

cham

Apparently not, and I just talked to a couple local guys that said most of the riding areas are for quads, they have sugar sand and mud.

Guess I wont be buying bikes, theres no way I will drive 3 hours round trip to ride. :-\

MachineDog

A 3 hour round trip ain't that far considering we'll go out and drive around here for about 6-7 hours till we have to head home for dinner. :o
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com