Holeylands

Started by dirtyface, February 17, 2006, 11:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyface

I will be out there tomorrow if anybody wants to ride. I think keeter will be there and maybe a few others. Anybody want to ride? ;)
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

bbf

i am trying for sunday to ride out there

dirtyface

I am going to ride sunday too ;)
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

AintSkeered

See ya round 10amish. Kids just bailed on going, so it's just me and Keeter.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

dirtyface

Aintskeered and keeter, Sorry I missed you guys. I was running lated so i got therer about an hour later than you guys.. Well do it next time. ;)
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

rktek


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com