Winch repair ?

Started by Joedirt, February 17, 2006, 03:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

Anyone know who will repair a Warn Winch?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Moose

I would ship it back to Warn, have heard of others getting them rebuilt and returned for free. If shipping is all you have to pay, I would do it. Most likely around $10, not much for a rebuild. Worth a try I think, or at least give them a call.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

2006YFZ450

If you have a 4X4 shop close to you I bet they could fix it ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Truegrit

Probably the closest to you:

Florida Powertrain & Hydraulic
917 NW 1st St.
Fort Lauderdale FL 33311
954-463-7711
954-764-6645 (fax)


Here is a list of service centers off Warn's Website.
http://www.warn.com/corporate/authservicecenters.shtml
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]