Hardrock

Started by bhill1429, October 07, 2004, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhill1429

Just wondering if hardrock was allowing Atvs now? I know they have always been mountain bikes and motos but not sure on atvs????

Chillinthemost

Yep, but I havent been yet. Look under the racing section of the forums, it was talked about recently.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

MuddyGurl101

Where is this place? Anyone know?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

bftclub

I KNOW WHERE THE HARD ROCK HOTEL IS,,,,IS IT ACROSS THE STREET.ALOT OF DIRT HILLS OVER THERE

MuddyGurl101

I don't think they are talking about the hotel.  [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

YFZ450AndyH

I believe Hardrock (the riding area) is near Ocala.  

skin_yz

#6
yah they allow atvs. Great place if you like tracks. Great staff too.
http://www.hardrockmx.com/index.htm

Numkut

It is super nice. It is north Ocala. Got a bunch of tracks and trails. They got a Supercross, Outback, Sandtrack, Main Track, and THE ROLLERCOASTER!!! The rollercoaster is really fun, not really for jumping but some pretty big hills.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

surgical911

I hace been to hardrock also and found it ot be a very fun place to ride if you have a sport bike, but if you ride utility i would not rcomend it because the few trails they do have that are not part of the tracks are pretty challenging.  If you are up to the challenge though there are very pretty coreys that you can ride around.
A nother thing about hard rock is there is two tracks that is suitable for sport atv's.  This is the ouback Track and the rollercoaster.  On all the other tracks the catch ramp is to far away from the jump.  But all and all i found that hard rock was a fun place to ride for the three times i have gone.  A nother cool thing about hard rock is that when you get tired you can wothch the Dirt Bikes go of real big jumps on other tracks.