Seminole MX - Saturday - February 18th

Started by Toomey, January 18, 2006, 12:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

i thought you had an enclosed trailer, whats up???
hey elliot, gio may be heading to seminole with you?


klutchbuster400
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Miami450R

how long is your db? Maybe somehow we can put it on my 4x8? LMAO. i dont know
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on February 17, 2006, 02:47:39 AM
Hey fellas, I think im going to be heading up there also!

I need to get some MX practice in before gatorback.

COUNT ME IN!!!
finally get to ride with you fred, its trail time >:D

svtbolt04

#78
Cant go, I dont want to ride up there without a parent and get turned around. I have gone up there before without having to sign the minor release, but I dont want to chance it.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Toomey

#79
Alright, my dad was wrong, he'll be gone next week.  But it looks like I'll be putting around on the 400, the piston for my bike hasn't arrived yet.  >:(
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Picow18

I'll be out there 2mr in like the afternoon.
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Toomey

This your quad?  We'll keep an eye out then.

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400


Toomey

Hey guys, I gotta pull out of this trip last minute, my dad says we're too busy here at the house and that it would just be too hard to make it.  Just as we were leaving out the front door too....! >:(
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Picow18

DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-