Pax Track on Sat

Started by T2, February 16, 2006, 08:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Flea_Jumper's family and my family are heading to Pax on sat to do some mxing, if anyone let to join us please do so. Hope to see some of you guys are there. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Flea_Jumper

Just the boys this time.  I will pick up Justin Saturday morning and we will head on up.

Ida_Mann

do ya know if it's gonna be crowded?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Eworm

Do they have a trail loop there?

T2

I dont think they have a trail system there. Ha Ida are you coming out there tom are what you need to put those nice Elka's to use. :P
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com