The Yucapan

Started by 3l3m3ntX, December 21, 2004, 08:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightRida

kool i'm going out to chiquta or how ever you spell it and then i might head over towards burnt store!!
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Shotgun

Does anyone know, is there an entrance to the Yucapan from 41?

Super Dave

yes there was, but the state owns it FWMA not a good place to go
02' ex 400 stock kinda it looks stock

Shotgun



I was just wondering, I always enter off Burnt Store, but have been working my way towards 41 further and further everytime I go and track it on my GPS. I was just wondering where I am going to end up when I get there.

KnightRida

Fun day today i had fun wasn't to happy at the fact of people drinking while driving a 4 wheeler but thats them not me but all in all fun day of ride
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Shotgun

Everyone out there drinks while riding, just have to be careful is all. it was a very fun day.

GreggT

'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Shotgun


KnightRida

yea i know its just dat i got mad because one almost hit me and when he did he had a beer can in his hand but oh well always some bad apples any one going out this weekend ???
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Shotgun

I've almost been nailed a couple times as well by drunks going too fast.

KnightRida

Yeah its a danger just gotta keep ur eyes open and aware of what goin on around you and where i was there was 2 other flag ponds so when i got the need for speed lol i went there by the way did you stop by there around 1 at the flagponds between el drado and burnt store?
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Suzuki_Outlaw

Make that 2 out of 100.......GEORGE...

Shotgun

QuoteYeah its a danger just gotta keep ur eyes open and aware of what goin on around you and where i was there was 2 other flag ponds so when i got the need for speed lol i went there by the way did you stop by there around 1 at the flagponds between el drado and burnt store?

I might have been, can't remeber exactly where I was at 1pm, was all over the place all day.

KnightRida

did u see a 450r mudding ;D dat was me
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Shotgun

Did you get stuck in the flag pond area that everyone hangs out by around 5pm and some guy had to ride it out for you?

KnightRida

nope only got stuck once and some guy pulled me out but i was driving it i left there pretty muddy still could see some red though
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

Shotgun

I saw some guy riding a sport quad in mud that I wouldn't ride my 4x4 in. He buried it more than once. Very entertaining.

KnightRida

yea its funner to go mudding with a sport lol u get muddyer but its a pain to clean sometimes but i git r done lol heres a picture from today i forgot to clean my helment when i got back
~ RiDe Or DiE ~ In Quad We Trust
  yUCK
 Famaha

adiobeartracker04

QuoteI was just wondering, I always enter off Burnt Store, but have been working my way towards 41 further and further everytime I go and track it on my GPS. I was just wondering where I am going to end up when I get there.

Yep, i have made it all the way there, i have it memorized, but yes, you do have to go into the FMWA area and take the powerlines near andalusia(sp?) and follow that, some parts get very bad withthe whoops, but ut takes you out across from a citrus store i think.

Shotgun

I have gone almost all the way to andalusia and stopped. I will go all the way through when I have someone else with me. Most of the time I ride alone. I was out there today and didn't see another soul.

adiobeartracker04

Let me know when you want to ride, I am usually ride on weekend mornings tho

Shotgun

I usually ride on Sunday afternoons.

FLSnake

I was out there for first time Sunday, got there about 10:00 stayed to 1:30, I enjoyed it, started getting a little crowded around noon. Anyone have any maps or layout of the area?

Thanks
2003 LTZ-400
2003 Prairie 360
2002 TrailBlazer 250
2005 Ford F-250 Crew 4X4 Turbo Diesel
1999 Ford Explorer Sport 4X4
1990 Mustang 5.0 Modified
1-Wife, 3-Kids, 1-Dogs, 2-Cats

3l3m3ntX

Are any of you parking off burnt store close to the fire station? And if so, are they ticketing anymore?

Shotgun

I always park there by the road and have never got a ticket, I would reccomend pulling back into the woods if you have 4 wheel drive.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com